LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 282 users in the forums

I had an epiphany, Jim Harbaugh will hoist the Lombardi Trophy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That early to mid 90's team was "STACKED"!!!!! They should have won the Super Bowl every year. But they didn't! They only won one. Chokers.
its Denvers year. if SF is lucky they might get to be the team that loses to them
Originally posted by ram29jackson:
its Denvers year. if SF is lucky they might get to be the team that loses to them

I don't even think the Broncos are going to get to the game this year. It seems to me that every time a team goes "all in" and spends a bunch of money on expensive veteran free agents, it blows up in their face. Right now, the Chargers look like the best team in that division.
Originally posted by crake49:
I don't even think the Broncos are going to get to the game this year. It seems to me that every time a team goes "all in" and spends a bunch of money on expensive veteran free agents, it blows up in their face. Right now, the Chargers look like the best team in that division.

the Chargers are neither going to nor winning any SB any time soon
Charges dismantled the Seachickens...

I think you underestimate their running game, Rivers and their Tight end is the best in all of football.
Originally posted by 49erLegend:

I think you underestimate their running game, Rivers and their Tight end is the best in all of football.

Exactly. Beating the Seahawks is no small matter not to mention dropping 30 points on them. That's why I think the Chargers are actually the best team in the AFC right now.

the Chargers are neither going to nor winning any SB any time soon

Much sooner than the Rams none the less.

Exactly. Beating the Seahawks is no small matter not to mention dropping 30 points on them. That's why I think the Chargers are actually the best team in the AFC right now.

The Seahawks are very nearly a .500 team on the road.
Its the Chargers running game that looks impressive to me.

That is what will hold up in January in the play offs.

The AFC is not so strong imo, so if they make a play off run they only have to beat Indianapolis and Denver.

We will see.

But the pieces are in the right places for once.

all you saw was one game of one team beating another team. It doesn't mean crap towards the playoffs. I will not lose when I say the Chargers are meaningless in the end of this season

Originally posted by ayetee:
Much sooner than the Rams none the less.

the Rams have nothing to do with this conversation. Again, another fan who thinks its supposed to be personal or because I have ram in my name therefore I'm some card carrying gang member of a team and care what they do. LOL

aside from that your statement would only be correct if they went or won which I've already stated they would not do.

and for fun ..you are wrong to begin with...the Rams are 1-2 in SBs and SD is 0-1

so you saying ;much sooner the Rams' makes you look pretty silly because its already happened and the Rams are historically superior.

that aside, don't waste your time thinking the chargers are doing anything this year other then a winning record and some cute highlights
That early to mid 90's team was "STACKED"!!!!! They should have won the Super Bowl every year. But they didn't! They only won one. Chokers.

Steve Young sucked because he couldn't win the big one without a stacked roster. He has to have the DMVP and DRMVP on his team to win.

[ Edited by Young2Rice on Oct 8, 2014 at 6:01 PM ]
all you saw was one game of one team beating another team. It doesn't mean crap towards the playoffs. I will not lose when I say the Chargers are meaningless in the end of this season
I have watched each of the Charges games this year. Even last week their running game was impressive. I have backed them to win the AFC at 13-1. Happy with my bet atm.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Young2Rice:

Steve Young sucked because he couldn't win the big one without a stacked roster. He has to have the DMVP and DRMVP on his team to win.

Front office screwed him. Let go of Deion, Watters, Floyd, Davis, half the oline was old and needed to b replaced. Our answer -- sign an aging Woodson and Greene to help bolster the roster.

Young got robbed because of poor personnel decisions.
Share 49ersWebzone