LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 269 users in the forums

I had an epiphany, Jim Harbaugh will hoist the Lombardi Trophy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Which breaks are going the 49ers way so far this year

Exactly, none so far but we are 3-2 and Captain Harbaugh is steering the ship amidst a major storm in the North Pacific. The stars are aligned. I truly believe this team will come together and and go on to win it all..
Originally posted by tohara3:
I wouldn't be mad at all

In 4 months this thread will rise to the top.
Originally posted by susweel:
That's nice dear.

Originally posted by AUniner:
Our America's Game story will be epic.

Whats the one they do...lost rings? Im very glad they havent put out our lost ring episode. The webzone suicide rate would reach an all time high.
Superbowl 49 is our destiny.
I believe
In Star Wars V11, Luke Skywalker is an evil cyborg who has turned to the dark side of the force.
I can't wait for our 6th championship
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
Whats the one they do...lost rings? Im very glad they havent put out our lost ring episode. The webzone suicide rate would reach an all time high.

They don't do lost ring episodes for dynasty teams. I actually like that show quite a bit. Even in the years we didn't win we get mentioned as the biggest competition in NFCCG references. Even in the Hags episode we are a bigger obstacle than the Super Bowl itself. I could definitely enjoy a new one where we take out the Hags on the way and then beat the Donks 55-10 again. It would have Kap, Willis and Harbaugh right? I wonder how Harbs would handle that. Hmmm.. maybe not Harbs?

Favorite will always be the 94 Niners.

Originally posted by Rathmanator:
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:

They don't do lost ring episodes for dynasty teams. I actually like that show quite a bit. Even in the years we didn't win we get mentioned as the biggest competition in NFCCG references. Even in the Hags episode we are a bigger obstacle than the Super Bowl itself. I could definitely enjoy a new one where we take out the Hags on the way and then beat the Donks 55-10 again. It would have Kap, Willis and Harbaugh right? I wonder how Harbs would handle that. Hmmm.. maybe not Harbs?

94 team was great.. Brent Jones was my favorite player. If Vernon only had half the heart and pride of Jones. This guy got cracked over the middle so many times while holding onto the ball it was amazing. He took hits that would be automatic 15 yarders in today's game.

Tomsula!
  • Giedi
  • Veteran

Gore
Willis
Justin Smith or Vernon Davis or Harbaugh

and if they can't make it Staley, Bowman, Crabtree, Aldon or Miller. Then Kaepernick.
[ Edited by manloveswomen on Oct 7, 2014 at 11:21 PM ]
The true question that needs to be answered: How accurate have your past epiphanies been?
Share 49ersWebzone