LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

I had an epiphany, Jim Harbaugh will hoist the Lombardi Trophy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
The SF 49ers are going to win the Super Bowl. That's it, end of story. There's no other way this NFL season can possibly end. Winners Win.

All the breaks that never seemed to go our way through out the past 3 seasons will finally turn in our favor. The football gods will be in our corner. All the pieces are in place, the heart break, the experience, the vets,the youth, the hunger, the passion and the coach.

Like Voltron we will soon unite and and make it back to the big game and win it all.
Harbaugh will then drop his pants for the media ala Singletary.
I wouldn't be mad at all
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
That's nice dear.
I love your positivity. C'mon everyone. Lets get behind this mad genius. This Time Lord who has travelled forward in time and now come back to tell us that we are Superbowl champions.

I will not ask you how you were able to invent a time machine.

But just marvel in the bliss of the news you bring from the future.

A glorious future it will be too.

By the way, what are the lotto numbers for Saturday night.
We have had our own breaks fellas. From the Vikings giving us the BYE in 2012 to comebacks versus Falcons & Ravens. If we Won the Super Bowl versus Baltimore, the blackout would be regarded as the luckiest break in SB History.
Originally posted by manloveswomen:
We have had our own breaks fellas. From the Vikings giving us the BYE in 2012 to comebacks versus Falcons & Ravens. If we Won the Super Bowl versus Baltimore, the blackout would be regarded as the luckiest break in SB History.

Now you're discrediting our hypothetical super bowl win? hahaha
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Now you're discrediting our hypothetical super bowl win? hahaha

Just making the point that we as fans only focus on the negative breaks, when in reality nearly every single Champion had a positive break at some point. IE Sanders hold on Irvin in 1994
  • Disp
  • Veteran
That astrology dude in the PL said we'd win the super bowl too, so I'd say it's pretty much guaranteed at this point. Gonna go get my 2014 super bowl champs tat tomorrow.
I'm conviced op is bipolar...really all over the place from players being the worse to now the SB ..lol
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Oct 7, 2014 at 7:17 PM ]

Our America's Game story will be epic.
I would take it no matter who was hoisting it as long as it was a Niner.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
I believe it....

"Harbaugh will then drop his pants for the media ala Singletary"
Originally posted by 49erLegend:
I love your positivity. C'mon everyone. Lets get behind this mad genius. This Time Lord who has travelled forward in time and now come back to tell us that we are Superbowl champions.

I will not ask you how you were able to invent a time machine.

But just marvel in the bliss of the news you bring from the future.

A glorious future it will be too.

By the way, what are the lotto numbers for Saturday night.

Thanks. In all honesty I barely had enough plutonium to make it back. Enjoy the ride boys.
Which breaks are going the 49ers way so far this year
Share 49ersWebzone