There are 174 users in the forums

Niners PFF scores: Week 5

Shop Find 49ers gear online

We got the old Joe Staley back. Iupati and Kilgore had nice games too.

Aaron Lynch continues to make Aldon Smith's absence a little less painful.
I think the rating on Kap is too harsh.

And it's great to see Lynch killing it!
5 f**king snaps for Stevie Johnson
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Doesnt seem right
Basically, if you are going to use stevie 5 times, then trade him...for a lamppost, or something. Having that kind of talent on the bench is the sign of two coaches, HC and OC, that have no idea what to do with the unbelievable talent they have. This was a criticism 3 yrs ago, 2 yrs ago and now. IT has not gotten one whit better. Shame on you Coach H. Romn..,.he just doesn't know better.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Very frustrated with Boone. You hold out for several months and now your play is hurting the team.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
Very frustrated with Boone. You hold out for several months and now your play is hurting the team.

I wonder at what point do they think about benching him?
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Basically, if you are going to use stevie 5 times, then trade him...for a lamppost, or something. Having that kind of talent on the bench is the sign of two coaches, HC and OC, that have no idea what to do with the unbelievable talent they have. This was a criticism 3 yrs ago, 2 yrs ago and now. IT has not gotten one whit better. Shame on you Coach H. Romn..,.he just doesn't know better.

Great idea!!! Trade the receiver who gets a touchdown when they throw him the ball! Someone call Baalke quickly and give him the suggestion.
I think he was hurt or sick.
  • thl408
I don't get how Gore got only a +0.5 running the ball. Is it because the holes were so large that any RB with half a brain could have ran through it? Gore was badass.
[ Edited by thl408 on Oct 7, 2014 at 1:34 PM ]

See? Lupati is doin good job.. See!..!

Lupati seem better his health when he can play and ready it.

If he got injured his knee or bad health then bad game. It's fact..
[ Edited by BuZzB28 on Oct 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

Thanks.

Originally posted by thl408:
I don't get how Gore got only a +0.5 running the ball. Is it because the holes were so large that any RB with half a brain could have ran through it? Gore was badass.

This.
Originally posted by theduke85:
I think he was hurt or sick.

somebody said he was sick
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by Hopper:

I wonder at what point do they think about benching him?

Maybe he just doesn't care anymore
Originally posted by thl408:

I think their scores are based on execution more than totals. If Gore gets fantastic blocking, he probably doesnt recieve a ton of credit for the yardage. His score was likely based on blocking, breaking tackles, making something out of nothing, etc.

Staley had a big game, so they probably looked at the running lanes they opened for Gore, and gave most of that plays credit to them, rather than Gore.
Share 49ersWebzone