LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 187 users in the forums

Why are there so many empty seats?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
And at the same time, tickets on Stubhub are still expensive.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
49ers games are the most expensive to bring a family to in the NFL and mostly season ticket holders trying to make profit as well
Yep. That sad.. There are not many seats. Blame to kap and Brooks. They are very expensive and earned the moneys too much. . Kap need earned a wins and get chamionship. . Brooks don't have enough to sack or nothing by himself. .
Because all the fans were beat-up in the bathroom:

http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/2-men-arrested-assault-levis-stadium/nhcYW/
2 men arrested for assault at Levi's Stadium
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Yep. That sad.. There are not many seats. Blame to kap and Brooks. They are very expensive and earned the moneys too much. . Kap need earned a wins and get chamionship. . Brooks don't have enough to sack or nothing by himself. .

STAHP CHAZz
Yeah I saw 1 kick off after a score i think, and most seats down one whole sideline were empty. Looked pretty bad. I know it was super hot so i imagine ppl were in the shade for a bit watching on the screens.

couldnt have said it any better
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
i thought it was pretty full in the second half.. also the tv guys said alot of the pansy california people( we are tough in the midwest) took extra time at the concession stands because it was so hot
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

of truth of course this is

Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Yeah I saw 1 kick off after a score i think, and most seats down one whole sideline were empty. Looked pretty bad. I know it was super hot so i imagine ppl were in the shade for a bit watching on the screens.

That's still a crappy excuse. What happens when its raining or God forbid it even gets a little nippy.............
[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Oct 6, 2014 at 10:48 AM ]
I was there and it was hotter than the devil's Uranus. I however dealt with the heat and stayed in my seat the entire game with the exception of halftime where I left to order 2 bottles of water and a gatorade to prevent heat stroke. My undershirt was super soaked and it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience with the sun beating down on you. Much rather watch the game in the comforts of my own home when it is that hot.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

i noticed a lot of people were taking to the shade. peeps couldn't handle the heat
Originally posted by dompernick53:
I was there and it was hotter than the devil's Uranus. I however dealt with the heat and stayed in my seat the entire game with the exception of halftime where I left to order 2 bottles of water and a gatorade to prevent heat stroke. My undershirt was super soaked and it definitely wasn't a pleasant experience with the sun beating down on you. Much rather watch the game in the comforts of my own home when it is that hot.

I imagine this is the main cause. If you look at the part of the stadium under the tower, it remained pretty full the whole time.
Share 49ersWebzone