There are 211 users in the forums

For those who stand by Our coaches Post here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I think the friction may be with the assistant coaches, specifically Roman. I would not be surprised if they want Jim to replace him and he refuses to. Thoughts?
  • buck
  • Veteran
Not quite what lines are being drawn in this thread.

But, I stand with the organization; the players, the coaches, the front office, and the owners.

"But Jed stopped by today, we had a real good talk and keep moving forward, moving on to the [St. Louis] Rams and continue, everybody in the organization is doing their job," Harbaugh said.

"Everybody is working hard at the craft of helping us be the best we can possibly be as a football team and that's all you can ask of anybody. They're doing their best and nobody appreciates that like I do and I know that's what Jed appreciates.

"We work at the pleasure of the York Family and the San Francisco 49ers organization and that's our job, do the best we possibly can. And I see everybody doing that"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11654372/jed-york-jim-harbaugh-san-francisco-49ers-good-talk
Originally posted by buck:
Just the coaches?

Why not the 49ers?

Am I missing something?

Or we are enlarging this "rift."

No not missing anything... im just backing what Boone said to the press... and its not bc he said it... its bc its about time. Our coaches brought life back to SF with the same core players that Singelary used when they first arrived. Now im reading thats some fans want Jim out... WHAT THE...
I also agree when it was broadcast during the SF/KC that we have the best Def coach. Its true... he brings the best out of every player and not putting them in situations that cant be handled.
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
I think the friction may be with the assistant coaches, specifically Roman. I would not be surprised if they want Jim to replace him and he refuses to. Thoughts?

Originally posted by buck:
Not quite what lines are being drawn in this thread.

But, I stand with the organization; the players, the coaches, the front office, and the owners.

"But Jed stopped by today, we had a real good talk and keep moving forward, moving on to the [St. Louis] Rams and continue, everybody in the organization is doing their job," Harbaugh said.

"Everybody is working hard at the craft of helping us be the best we can possibly be as a football team and that's all you can ask of anybody. They're doing their best and nobody appreciates that like I do and I know that's what Jed appreciates.

"We work at the pleasure of the York Family and the San Francisco 49ers organization and that's our job, do the best we possibly can. And I see everybody doing that"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11654372/jed-york-jim-harbaugh-san-francisco-49ers-good-talk

Only line drawn is I back up the coaches... Right now SF has something great and I would hate to see it ruined by something as lame as what is going on threw the NFL network.
Like Boone said to the world... Shut up... talk about something different... lol... Perfect
  • buck
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Constantine:
Only line drawn is I back up the coaches... Right now SF has something great and I would hate to see it ruined by something as lame as what is going on threw the NFL network.
Like Boone said to the world... Shut up... talk about something different... lol... Perfect

OK. I can understand that.

coach Harbaugh and staff done an excellent job
I think it's getting to a point where...just stupid. Some fool on a network comments (okay 2 fools) that there is unrest in the locker room, and the entire dumb media goes about asking everyone.
I guess the media has a reason it does this, but...here's what Jim said about it today:

“Please don’t ask them,” he said. “It’s not their job to protect the head coach. That’s not their job to defend the head coach. Their job is to do their jobs and play football and have each other’s backs. That’s what I’ve seen from them. Love each other, that’s their job, as well.”
Harbaugh is a top 5 coach in this league and all the people hating on him would hire him in a millisecond.
Share 49ersWebzone