LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

For those who stand by Our coaches Post here

Shop Find 49ers gear online
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/06/alex-boone-leave-jim-harbaugh-alone/

Its about time
1st
I'm down

Until someone eff's up
If it's between Baalke and Harbaugh, I choose Harbaugh.
I'm love not being 5-11

Harbaugh wins, and that's what he's paid to do.

Baalke maintains the talent and we consistently have one of the best lineups I'm the game.

Therefore, I have no problems
Nice. Army of 5.
You down with Niners I'm down with you
  • ace52
  • Veteran
JH is a great coach.
Niners'd better not let him walk. We are not that far removed from the dark years. I have no desire to revisit them any time soon.
Like Kap said I would go to war for Harbaugh!
  • buck
  • Veteran
Just the coaches?

Why not the 49ers?

Am I missing something?

Or we are enlarging this "rift."

You'd think that there would be some sort of journalist integrity to these stories and that upper management for CBS, the NFL Network, etc. would ensure that before an employee speaks or puts something down that there would be no compromise of that notion, however, Sanders, Dilfer, etc. are not journalists in the truer sense. They are just former players who based on lack of evidence and solely on "their" reputation appear to be just piping off and asserting their opinion as factual. They say they have "sources" but those inside the locker room are saying BS so there's an extreme contradiction right there.

I chalk this talk up to publicity. Whether it's good or bad...hey...they're talking about our team and IMO...this will force the players to rally and rally hard. Following the defensive meltdown in AZ, we've witness a complete focus and play turn around. Only time will tell, but I say wait until we get our full compliment of weapons back and they start to gel. I say to those who say there's a problem with the team and coach.....I say prove it and if you can't...you have no credibility and should be removed from your position.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
IF players trully does not wanna play for Jim, then I say we get rid of them or give them the go signal to seek trade.

IF Harbaugh wants to stay with the 49ers, then IM WITH HIM!!!
i clicked the link and all you have to do is notice the picture florio included in the post. tells you everything you need to know about their professionalism
Here's a really nice read that I'm sure others would enjoy. It sorta shares an insight to our coach and how he operates:

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/jim-harbaugh-comfortable-chaos/story?id=25976070
I'm down with Roman
[ Edited by Since07 on Oct 6, 2014 at 3:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone