LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 246 users in the forums

49erFaithfulUK Road Trip 2014

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hi all

Thought I would share some of our pictures from our 3 week road trip we finished up today!

3 of us flew from the UK to Phoenix to meet friends we made in London last year to see us play there. Ultimately, that didn't go as planned, and other than the 2nd half, we had an absolute blast and got blasted by that Arizona HEAT!!!

Had a great view, Row 1 upper deck. Though we nearly got kicked out for having our flag dangling over the railing, against NFL policy apparently. So lame.

After arriving in San Francisco, we spent some time saying goodbye to a dear old friend.....

We then got some radio time on Wednesday 24th September at 95.7 The Game... and we were joined by a 4th member

We spent some time at the 49ers facility through the week as well and recorded a podcast with Taylor Price:
http://www.49ers.com/video/audio/49ers-Radio-Meet-the-49er-Faithful-UK/f5a7cf48-57a9-4155-8412-ac7149dc42a3

The 49ers were very gracious and generous with their time, we got an all access tour and I was lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time to have a hug with Bowman's Pick at the stick cleats!

Decided to hold my own press conference as well. Killion, Cohn's, Kawakami, Get out, NOW!

We then saw some Giants Baseball!

I love me some Buster! #BusterHugs

The 49ers were then kind enough to give us some pre-game sideline passes.

Photobombed by Quinton Patton!

The Gang, pre-game!

We were also given a super cool Suite for the game, which was way up and above anything we could have ever imagined or dreamed of!

And met some really cool folks wherever we went and Andy far right, also joined us from the UK!
[ Edited by BrianUKNiner on Oct 6, 2014 at 5:38 AM ]
We also have a brick....

And met Daniel Kilgore in San Jose!

We also recorded an episode of Hooked on the Niners:

and drank some more!!

Before we nearly all cooked ourselves at the Chiefs game!

And we hope that you all caught us on our Episode of The Faithful?
Here's the link to our episode of The Faithful!

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/The-Faithful-The-British-Empire/1d965eaf-4787-4335-a465-83c54337cd87
Looks like fun time. Eyeing that Merton Hanks jersey
It was an absolute blast! The Faithful episode just completely put the cherry on top of the cake!
Lovely. Thanks for the post.
Cheers English.
Did you catch The Faithful?
The red jerseys are coming the red jerseys are coming!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone