There are 307 users in the forums

Niner Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:
Originally posted by crake49:

Charming, aren't they? Just delightful. Here's the thing - let's not pretend your average Niner fan is like these two idiots.

Scum of the earth, Throw the key away.

Another thing that pisses me off is people stood around and watched or video taped it and didn't do a damn thing to stop it.

Agree sir.

Charming, aren't they? Just delightful. Here's the thing - let's not pretend your average Niner fan is like these two idiots.

Two pieces of garbage should rot in prison, their parents should be arrested for conceiving worthless piles of excrement. Did you see the guy they laid out? Looked maybe 120lbs tops.

$5 says these two were yelling "NIIIIIIIINUHHHRRZZZZZZZ" Despite not being able to name 5 players on the team
Man. Plain and simple it was a fight. Lets not make it a bigger deal than what it was. I wasnt there so I dont know the details but I guess everybody here does. Maybe they were completely in the wrong but for them to rot in prison for the rest of their lives is laughable. The same people saying these things are probably fans of Brooks who lets not forget smashed a bottle over a TEAMMATES head. All I am saying is let the punishment fit the crime. I guess everybody in here has never been in a fight

Another thing that pisses me off is people stood around and watched or video taped it and didn't do a damn thing to stop it.
one guy did try and stop it and he got punched in the head repeatedly for it guy in the bowman jersey.
It's truly pathetic that fans get into fights with fans wearing opposing teams jerseys. You should be able to cheer for whatever team you want. But to get into a fight with a fellow fan??? Now this is pathetic times a thousand.

Did they find out just what started it?
Originally posted by teylo31:
Man. Plain and simple it was a fight. Lets not make it a bigger deal than what it was. I wasnt there so I dont know the details but I guess everybody here does. Maybe they were completely in the wrong but for them to rot in prison for the rest of their lives is laughable. The same people saying these things are probably fans of Brooks who lets not forget smashed a bottle over a TEAMMATES head. All I am saying is let the punishment fit the crime. I guess everybody in here has never been in a fight

What could have possibly been so important? All it takes is one punch to seriously hurt or kill someone. People are taking little kidsand their families to these games. Hope those pieces of garbage rot. Just look at that trash
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

That's actually the good number of what I see at the games.

Oh, come on. I've been to games. I don't see a lot of thugs at Niners games. There are some hanging around, but it's not like they're everywhere.

Well you won't be on the jury then. By the way it was not a fight but a down right sucker punch and the guy my be paralyzed if he lives. So not really a fight.
Well you won't be on the jury then. By the way it was not a fight but a down right sucker punch and the guy my be paralyzed if he lives. So not really a fight.

True. Go to jail, thugs. Hopefully, you've forfeited the right to walk the streets with the rest of us. I'm just sick of that crap.

Originally posted by Raul98:

one guy did try and stop it and he got punched in the head repeatedly for it guy in the bowman jersey.

Right.

Furthermore, you don't know if they will come at you with a knife. Nor do you know how many of their buddies are in the area.

As long as they are not killing someone, or beating someone who's already down, or hurting a woman or child, or robbing someone, it's best to stay out of those things.

*UPDATE* FUK THOSE MOTHERFUKERS.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 9, 2014 at 12:28 AM ]
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Right.

Furthermore, you don't know if they will come at you with a knife. Nor do you know how many of their buddies are in the area.

As long as they are not killing someone, or beating someone who's already down, or hurting a woman or child, or robbing someone, it's best to stay out of those things.
Sorry I can not stand around while someone nearly kills someone else. Won't do it.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Right.

Sorry I can not stand around while someone nearly kills someone else. Won't do it.

I didn't read about that until now. I didn't see the video either. The guy wasn't even swinging back at him.
I completely agree with you. It happens quickly, and it's confusing, but if I knew the situation, I definitely would have tried to defend that man. I thought it was just "a fight" when I made that comment; perhaps between rival gang members.

I also, the man was half his size. He looked completely dumbfounded as to why someone was throwing punches at him. Oh man, it makes me so pissed off right now.
[ Edited by BrianGO on Oct 9, 2014 at 12:20 AM ]
Originally posted by JimA49ers:
It's truly pathetic that fans get into fights with fans wearing opposing teams jerseys. You should be able to cheer for whatever team you want. But to get into a fight with a fellow fan??? Now this is pathetic times a thousand.

Did they find out just what started it?

Apparently, the victim tapped him on the shoulder, to alert him that a urinal was available.

I am completely surprised that a power keg like that can make it five min in society without going off on someone.
  • mod
  • Veteran
I can only hope this will be a tipping point for fans... I think this is appalling, at what point are we as a fanbase, as a community, gonna say enough?
Share 49ersWebzone