LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 241 users in the forums

Niner Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great to see the FAITHFUL telling our fans sitting down to get their butts up and make some noise on D! Its disheartening to watch a lot of people sitting down looking at their cell phones. I don't recall looking at my phone when I went to games.
Chardonnay sippers.
I don't know how much more I can take. I'm embarrassed, ashamed, and disgusted by our fan base. Watching that video of the assault was further validation that niner fans are no better than raider fans, and eagles fans.
theres great fans on the WZ who are season tix holders or go to a lot of games per year, unfortunately they dont seem to be the majority of the fans attending games.
The fans in Arlington were more faithful, but then again they were in a dome

Charming, aren't they? Just delightful. Here's the thing - let's not pretend your average Niner fan is like these two idiots.
So basically all the true fans were held up in the bathroom
Easy to despair when all you hear is fear and lies. Easy just to run and hide, to frightened to begin. But if we dare to dare, don't wait for answers from the skies. Each of us can look inside and hear this from within. They don't always happen when you ask. And it's easy to give in to your fear. But when you're blinded by your faith, can't see your way through the rain. A small but still resilient voice says hope is very near.
Originally posted by crake49:

Charming, aren't they? Just delightful. Here's the thing - let's not pretend your average Niner fan is like these two idiots.

That's actually the good number of what I see at the games.
I don't like taking sh*t from anyone, so no it's not cool to yell at someone for sitting down during the game. We're not all drunk bafoons.

Originally posted by 49erLegend:
Easy to despair when all you hear is fear and lies. Easy just to run and hide, to frightened to begin. But if we dare to dare, don't wait for answers from the skies. Each of us can look inside and hear this from within. They don't always happen when you ask. And it's easy to give in to your fear. But when you're blinded by your faith, can't see your way through the rain. A small but still resilient voice says hope is very near.

ghey

Scum of the earth, Throw the key away.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Sitting down >>> away from their seats / nowhere to be found
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

That's actually the good number of what I see at the games.

I"m Mexican American with a shaved head and aint nothing like these scums.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Scum of the earth, Throw the key away.

Another thing that pisses me off is people stood around and watched or video taped it and didn't do a damn thing to stop it.
Share 49ersWebzone