There are 286 users in the forums

Predicting the remainder of the season based on recent 49er trends

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by cciowa:
Originally posted by JE4931:
Im kinda hoping we LOSE to St. Louis... that way, we'll be MAD AS HELL ENOUGH to spank the donkeys IN Denver!!

some things are not even worth answering

ya, losing to the rams would be demoralizing.

hoping your team would lose a divisional team in order to make them mad so they can win a not as important non divisional game, while ignoring the fact a loss would be a nail started in the coffin of us not making the playoffs is the stuff romper room legends are made of
hoping your team would lose a divisional team in order to make them mad so they can win a not as important non divisional game, while ignoring the fact a loss would be a nail started in the coffin of us not making the playoffs is the stuff romper room legends are made of

I nominate this for post of the day
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobS:
11-5, lose to Seattle and Denver on the road plus one WTF game where we are the victim of an upset.

i would like to think our WTF moment came vs the bears.. at least i would like to think that 11-5. or 10-6 and second is good if we can not win the conference. we know how to play in post season games, just gotta get there first. not a big fan of single digits in the win column
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by matt49er:

I nominate this for post of the day

thank you but i f**ked up my words in my post (imagine that), hoping your team would lose a divisional GAME .
@STL..........W
@DEN..........L
bye
STL..............W
@NO............W
@NYG..........L
WAS............W
SEA..............W
@OAK..........W
@SEA...........L
SD.................L
AZ................W

final record 10-6, wild card team.

STL is not a good football team this year. Their best attribute, the pass rush, has been almost non existent this year for some strange reason. Robert Quinn has 0 sacks this year. I think we win both matchups fairly easily.

The losses @DEN and @SEA are pretty predictable.

@NO and @NYG will be a win and a loss. The Saints have looked bad this year, and the Giants are coming on.

Redskins and Raiders are easy wins.

With a full strength roster at home against SEA, I think we can take that one.

@SD will be tough, but it could be a win if were fully healthy. And then AZ at home should be a win. We shouldnt have lost in AZ to begin with.

I think we end up at 9-7 to 11-5, getting a WC spot no matter what.
I think losses to @DEN and @SEA are understandable. Between NO, NYG and SD, two losses...that gets this team to 10-6. There is a good chance to make the playoffs. The losses to Chicago (of all teams) and AZ hurts real bad.
11-5 is tough, but it all depends on how well the defense holds up...after the starters are back and potentially playing to their potential.

Time will tell, just like years in the past.
Its only been a couple of hrs and i am already getting tired of hearing about Manning possibly breaking the NFL record for most TD's in a career.

Its going to be difficult but i hope we go up to Denver & finally smack Peyton around. Screw him getting the record vs. us.

Some people look to make a mountain out of a simple molehill. So, me wishing we'd lose to the 1-3 Rams so that we could be mad enough to beat the 4-1 Broncos in THEIR house is somehow or another DIFFERENT for some people, than folks on here picking us to lose TWICE to Seattle & TWICE to Arizona? HOW SO?? So let me get this straight; if I had agreed that we'd be SWEPT by the Cards & the Hawks... NO PROBLEM! But DARE I throw out the idea of us losing to a 1-3 team so we can beat a 4-1 team... OMG, OMG, OMG... ITS HERESY!!

I dont see you or anyone else calling out those folk on here who THINK we gonna be swept by the Cards & Hawks this yr, so if you gonna call me out for my post... then do like Q said: "Call it BOTH ways!" Otherwise, STFU! Last time the Shecocks beat us in our house was 2008 & I cant even remember whens the last time Zona beat us in our house, so the idea of just handing over the division to either one of them without putting up a fight is a bit APPALLING to me. Might as well do like Denny Green say & start crowning their ass!! But you dont see me posting a smart-alecky response to folk picking us to be SWEPT by both teams.

BTW... If you took the time to actually LOOK at my picks, you'd see that I picked us to beat the Rams... TWICE!! So I dont understand what the complaint is about. Must be an UNDERCOVER Broncos fan trolling on the Niner forum here. And if some things are not worth answering... then why are you posting an answer?? Post your picks of our Wins & Losses this yr!!
We beating the seahawks twice book it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Some people look to make a mountain out of a simple molehill. So, me wishing we'd lose to the 1-3 Rams so that we could be mad enough to beat the 4-1 Broncos in THEIR house is somehow or another DIFFERENT for some people, than folks on here picking us to lose TWICE to Seattle & TWICE to Arizona? HOW SO?? So let me get this straight; if I had agreed that we'd be SWEPT by the Cards & the Hawks... NO PROBLEM! But DARE I throw out the idea of us losing to a 1-3 team so we can beat a 4-1 team... OMG, OMG, OMG... ITS HERESY!!

I dont see you or anyone else calling out those folk on here who THINK we gonna be swept by the Cards & Hawks this yr, so if you gonna call me out for my post... then do like Q said: "Call it BOTH ways!" Otherwise, STFU! Last time the Shecocks beat us in our house was 2008 & I cant even remember whens the last time Zona beat us in our house, so the idea of just handing over the division to either one of them without putting up a fight is a bit APPALLING to me. Might as well do like Denny Green say & start crowning their ass!! But you dont see me posting a smart-alecky response to folk picking us to be SWEPT by both teams.

BTW... If you took the time to actually LOOK at my picks, you'd see that I picked us to beat the Rams... TWICE!! So I dont understand what the complaint is about. Must be an UNDERCOVER Broncos fan trolling on the Niner forum here. And if some things are not worth answering... then why are you posting an answer?? Post your picks of our Wins & Losses this yr!!
anyone who wishes your team will lose a divisional game to make them mad so they can go beat peyton manning is devoid of all logic. what cc said in his original post times infinity. in regards to why am i answering you when i said, some things are not worth answering.. its because i do not want to go through the rest of my life wondering " what if".. i suddenly realize i am in a conversation with someone who wants to lose tonight in order for us to be motivated to beat denver. that is like losing on purpose in order to draft higher. again the words romper room want to leap off of my keyboard but i will restrain myself

anyone who wishes your team will lose a divisional game to make them mad so they can go beat peyton manning is devoid of all logic. what cc said in his original post times infinity. in regards to why am i answering you when i said, some things are not worth answering.. its because i do not want to go through the rest of my life wondering " what if".. i suddenly realize i am in a conversation with someone who wants to lose tonight in order for us to be motivated to beat denver. that is like losing on purpose in order to draft higher. again the words romper room want to leap off of my keyboard but i will restrain myself

Again... you FAIL to actually LOOK at my picks and you FAIL to call out those who pick us to be swept by Seattle & Arizona... but want to harp on what I said! Call it BOTH ways & not just one!! If I were devoid of logic, I dont think I wouldve picked us to SWEEP the Rams this yr. Now, post your picks of our wins & losses this yr, so I as well as others can take a look at it... otherwise, STFU about it!! And if you REALLY are cciowa, then why the hell are you referring to yourself in the THIRD PERSON ("what cc said in his original post times infinity")?? TROLL ANYONE??
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Now I can agree with that... especially after the Cowgirls beat them yesterday!! Imagine that... We beat the Cowgirls in their house & the Shecocks couldnt beat them up there in 12th man country!!
[ Edited by JE4931 on Oct 13, 2014 at 10:27 AM ]
We win every game but at home vs Seattle. Book it
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Again... you FAIL to actually LOOK at my picks and you FAIL to call out those who pick us to be swept by Seattle & Arizona... but want to harp on what I said! Call it BOTH ways & not just one!! If I were devoid of logic, I dont think I wouldve picked us to SWEEP the Rams this yr. Now, post your picks of our wins & losses this yr, so I as well as others can take a look at it... otherwise, STFU about it!! And if you REALLY are cciowa, then why the hell are you referring to yourself in the THIRD PERSON ("what cc said in his original post times infinity")?? TROLL ANYONE??
newbies with no filled red boxes are just a joy
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49er_Rider:

Now I can agree with that... especially after the Cowgirls beat them yesterday!! Imagine that... We beat the Cowgirls in their house & the Shecocks couldnt beat them up there in 12th man country!!

maybe the hawks lost on purpose in order to make them mad so they can win next sundays game .
Share 49ersWebzone