There are 206 users in the forums

Har-Baugh Chant at Levi's THIS Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by 49erLivin:
All ya'll need is one Redneck with a bullhorn:

RK on Defense: "Ya'll get off your asses, quit texting, quit taking selfies, put that f**king latte down, and yell!"

RK: "Y'all shut the hell up! We are on offense. It requires precision to get penalties for delay of game."
I'll do my part tomorrow!!
Originally posted by socal9er42:
May work, may not, but it's definitely a different type of Fan at the hew stadium. Hopefully they get very rowdy/noisy at the right times and back to their seats for opening drives when things settle down at the new Stadium.

Know of friends that were long time Season ticket holders at Candlestick (20+ years), but decided that the cost of new Tickets was just too much and didn't go for it at Levi's.

They actually live closer to Santa Clara than SF, so it wasn't the drive.

Its all the season ticket holders selling their seats to try and make back the money the PSL cost them.
Did this happen???
nope it did not happen
  • CMIO

Chant ? People left their seats during the game because it was too hot for comfort. You know, watching a game should be an enjoyable experience. Since the hot weather prevented that from happening, fans bailed to seek shelter from the shade.

But I heard Boone provided his own little chant from the sideline.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
too hot to chant
Originally posted by susweel:
too hot to chant

To hot to watch football too
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by susweel:
too hot to chant

To hot to watch football too

Weak sauce
[ Edited by NinerSquire on Oct 9, 2014 at 1:17 PM ]

Originally posted by CMIO:

Chant ? People left their seats during the game because it was too hot for comfort. You know, watching a game should be an enjoyable experience. Since the hot weather prevented that from happening, fans bailed to seek shelter from the shade.

But I heard Boone provided his own little chant from the sideline.

Boone needs to focus on not getting pushed around by everybody around him. He got shoved aside by a Chiefs defensive lineman, and trucked over by his own teammate, Carlos Hyde.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
chant? i'd just be happy with people sitting in their seats, making noise when they're supposed to.

I was at the game, on the Visitors side.

It was freaking HOT!!!, but I never left my seat!. Only time I went up was during half time to get some shade.

But once the game was back, I was in that seat sweating balls, I got a nice tan lol, but it was pretty damn hot!

My gf couldn't even sit with me for the most of the game, she went up to the shade.

Overall, no matter the weather, I'm there yelling on Defense, quiet on offense.
Harr Baaaaugh, Harr Baaaaaugh

Share 49ersWebzone