There are 175 users in the forums

If there's a rat in this crew, who is it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jesserdumas2:
What do you make of Dilfer spouting off the way he did? I do believe the adage "where there's smoke, there's fire" but I'm having a hard time understanding who would gain from putting this stuff in the media.

Deion is at least claiming some kind of mystery "source". Dilfer's observation seems a little more unprovoked. Like he's got a bone to pick with Harbaugh or something.

Dilbert was close with Alex.
  • HERN
  • Veteran
The more than likely culprit is Greg Roman. He wants to stir the pot so he can take the headcoaching job.

It all makes sense, the horrible playcalling, the lack of adjustments being made at halftime. All of that to get JH in the hotseat.

You can fool anybody you want Mr. Roman, but your not fooling me.
I still remember Dildo getting completely destroyed by Strahan once. It was so bad for him and the oline it was hilarious
Never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut. Goodfellas Quote.
It's Jonathan Martin. Harbaugh called him a p***y.
Originally posted by HERN:
The more than likely culprit is Greg Roman. He wants to stir the pot so he can take the headcoaching job.

It all makes sense, the horrible playcalling, the lack of adjustments being made at halftime. All of that to get JH in the hotseat.

You can fool anybody you want Mr. Roman, but your not fooling me.
But that would take balls of steel and a imagination, so maybe not
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Dilbert was close with Alex.

I considered this. But I hesitated to bring up the "A" word.
Crabtree running to his butt-buddy Deion
Honestly, who cares what Deion says.....he's a hack with no credibility at all . List your sources or shut your pie-hole Deion!!!
Gabbert

Fredrick P Soft is on his b******t again
Deion is one of the main reasons Crabs held out in his rookie year.I personally didn't want him to begin with. Crossing my fingers that he would get picked up before the 10th overall. Unfortunately, the foot injury hurt his stock a bit so he basically fell in our laps. So we pick Crabtree and while he's not working out cause he's injured(shocker), this sideshow ass Deion is presumably inflating the kids head with a buncha "Don't settle for short coin" BS. I remember his comment during the holdout, something about other teams willing to pay Crabs what he's worth. So yea, I can definitely envision a phone call or text from #15(or agent) b***hing about the way Harbaugh runs things.And being the horrible "analyst" that he is, Deion makes something out of nothing purely for attention. Hey Deion, 1 player doesn't make the team. But of course you wouldn't know that......ass.

2015=Harbs-49er
Crabs-Cowboy
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
probably some backup or a coach that doesn't like harbaugh.

Donatell? He has been blocked from being a Defensive Coordinator like three times.
Lamichael James started this rumor before being cut!
LMJ is probably working as a greeter at Men's Warehouse.
There you have it.
Share 49ersWebzone