LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

If there's a rat in this crew, who is it?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Kawakami

LOL. That's a better guess than all the people saying Crabtree and Jed (there are people saying it was Jed).

IF there was someone telling something to Deion it has to be someone's agent. Who else with access to the locker room wears "suits and ties"? Coaches don't wear suits. Training staff doesn't wear suits. Our GM/front office doesn't wear a suit. Scouts don't wear suits. Even our starting QB doesn't wear a suit in post game pressers!

An agent makes the most sense.
My guess would be James, and reporters trying to stir the pot
No offence but I would not pay Crab any big contract... injuryed way to much and paying him anything
close to 5 mil a year is a slap in our face. He missed game time again in the philly and who knows when else. Na...Pay players who play... M. Iputi should be next or Smith
Maybe this is a way to drop the attendtion off the McDonald situation and on this... hey it worked
Well until I spoke LOL
What do you make of Dilfer spouting off the way he did? I do believe the adage "where there's smoke, there's fire" but I'm having a hard time understanding who would gain from putting this stuff in the media.

Deion is at least claiming some kind of mystery "source". Dilfer's observation seems a little more unprovoked. Like he's got a bone to pick with Harbaugh or something.
Yeah... I think there is something but what does anyone think that every player is going to agree or get along with their coach... if their not playing enough their not getting payed enough
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
The only leak in this team is its offensive line

This
probably some backup or a coach that doesn't like harbaugh.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
we got rid of the only malcontent on this team in james. just because some people want us to have rats coming out of the woodwork and we are this sinking ship, does not mean it is actually happening.. look at this entire thread,, we are being sucked into the paranoia . morons like deon and dilfer put us in a spot where we think we have to defend ourselves or the team.. we are actually buying into their b******t.. ok so far we got boldin, boone, bethea, Jh himself and now baalke on his radio show saying this is baloney,, that is enough for me, non story

• SaksV
  • Veteran
Guys (and gals) it was obviously Freddie P. Soft....DUH! He somehow managed to sneak through the 75-man roster cuts this summer and got some playing time in the second half of our first few games. The Niners staff already acknowledged this oversight and have removed him from team headquarters.
It was Pete Carroll.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
It's Crabs.

And you probably shouldn't have started this thread.

Absolutely Crabtree. I noticed the connection he had with Deion during the 2 weeks preceding the SB. Those two giggled it out quite often. Punk ass.
Originally posted by Constantine:
No offence but I would not pay Crab any big contract... injuryed way to much and paying him anything
close to 5 mil a year is a slap in our face. He missed game time again in the philly and who knows when else. Na...Pay players who play... M. Iputi should be next or Smith

Say what? You don't want to keep Crabtree but you would extend Iupati? Are you not watching these guys play? Iupati has been at best inconsistent going on two full seasons now. This year has been his worst and last year his second worst. Crabtree is much more valuable and would be harder to replace.
It's Roman.. he wants to be a head coach and noooooody is calling his agent. oh god please no!
Share 49ersWebzone