LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 165 users in the forums

Pick between the bone headed decision

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
A) Trading up to get JJ Stokes instead of staying put and landing Ray Lewis

or...

B) Taking Alex Smith (because he didn't ask any questions when told to do jump rope) over Aaron Rogers.
*INSERT DEAD HORSE GETTING BEAT*
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Smh
I pick option C)

eating the super hot wings and not being close to clean bathroom
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
*INSERT DEAD HORSE GETTING BEAT*

Please stop posting, forever
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Who is Aaron Rogers?
  • thl408
C) Making this thread

Answer: C
Option A. Rogers likes men. Come on,

JJ chokes. Rogers would have been as bad or worse on that team. Hell he might not have ever gotten decent like Alex did at the end. Not sure many guys have the mental toughness to overcome what Alex did.

Let me throw more gas on the fire. Give Alex 3 chances with the team we had I bet we have at least 1 Lombardi if not 2. But we can what if all day.
[ Edited by BoldRedandGold on Sep 29, 2014 at 3:23 PM ]
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:
JJ chokes. Rogers would have been as bad or worse on that team. Hell he might not have ever gotten decent like Alex did at the end. Not sure many guys have the mental toughness to overcome what Alex did.

He seems like a bit of a b!tch too so I HIGHLY doubt Rodgers would have had the character to handle the hell Alex went through.
Lol
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BoldRedandGold:

Let me throw more gas on the fire. Give Alex 3 chances with the team we had I bet we have at least 1 Lombardi if not 2. But we can what if all day.

I think Alex would thrive with what the niners have right now. All the WR's on this team are the type of WR's that Alex can throw to. They don't run deep but low to mid-range routes and they have great hands.
Share 49ersWebzone