There are 286 users in the forums

49ers injury report

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope he's ok for Sunday!
  • Ruhl
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
I wonder if we switch it up, activate some DL and come out with a 4-3 D in order to protect the LB's from manning?

Doubtful. I'd expect to see our sub package most of the night. Huge oppurtunity for Lynch if Cully can afford him a 3 Mississippi rush before performing his 360noscope defense...

If Willis is back after the bye, I'll consider us lucky. A toe injury has sidelined Brock for 6 weeks and counting.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
49ers Injury Report Wednesday Week 7

Did Not Participate In Practice
LB Patrick Willis (toe), G Mike Iupati (concussion), DB Jimmie Ward (quadricep), DE Justin Smith (not injury related)

Limited Participation in Practice
CB Tramaine Brock (toe), CB Chris Cook (quadricep), CB Perrish Cox (quadricep), CB Chris Culliver (shoulder), T Anthony Davis (knee, ankle), WR Stevie Johnson (hip), DE Tony Jerod-Eddie (shoulder), DT Ian Williams (ankle)

Full Participation in Practice
TE Vernon Davis (back)

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Injury-Report-Patrick-Willis-Misses-Practice/dada7ac6-b7ed-4606-9aa4-d2d16a66d3e8

Tramaine Brock and Anthony Davis returned to practice.
[ Edited by DeUh on Oct 16, 2014 at 9:05 AM ]
Originally posted by DeUh:

LB Patrick Willis (toe), G Mike Iupati (concussion), DB Jimmie Ward (quadricep), DE Justin Smith (not injury related)

CB Tramaine Brock (toe), CB Chris Cook (quadricep), CB Perrish Cox (quadricep), CB Chris Culliver (shoulder), T Anthony Davis (knee, ankle), WR Stevie Johnson (hip), DE Tony Jerod-Eddie (shoulder), DT Ian Williams (ankle)

TE Vernon Davis (back)

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Injury-Report-Patrick-Willis-Misses-Practice/dada7ac6-b7ed-4606-9aa4-d2d16a66d3e8

Good catch!

I think it's very doubtful for Willis. Iupati would normally be cleared, but on a short week, it seems less likely. I doubt Ward will be available either. Time for Johnson, Culliver, Cox, and guys to step up.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:

TE Vernon Davis (back)

Tramaine Brock and Anthony Davis returned to practice.

That would be sweet if these two played.
Originally posted by Baldie:
That would be sweet if these two played.

Surprised Davis is back so early. That injury looked worse that it was
Only 1 CB practiced yesterday????
With all the injuries is this the week Tank finally suits up. Notice I didn't mention getting any snaps, that may be several years from now after he learns the playbook.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
With all the injuries is this the week Tank finally suits up. Notice I didn't mention getting any snaps, that may be several years from now after he learns the playbook.

For real? Source? I hope so, give the kid a chance he is a BEAST!
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
LG Mike Iupati (concussion) and CB Chris Culliver (hamstring) practiced in full on Monday after missing the team's Week 7 game against the Denver Broncos.

LB Patrick Willis (toe) and S Jimmie Ward (quadricep) were limited in practice. Both players also missed the contest versus the Broncos.

http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Glenn-Dorsey-Returns-to-Practice-Marcus-Lattimore-Close-behind/d7fe1267-855d-4a2f-9fd6-a034deebcd9e?adbid=10152350910501875&adbpl=fb&adbpr=112852666874&campaign=social_20141028_34525857

Share 49ersWebzone