LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 264 users in the forums

49ers injury report

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Stevie is fine and will play vs Denver..

My biggest concern right now is Pat Willis.. I've said my prayers.. Hope he doesn't miss extensive time.. Would be too much to over come..

Actually Boreland might be a better pass defender then Willis and I'm NOT Kidding.

He did good today, but that was against a 3rd string QB. But yeah, I'm impressed with his pass defense. He shouldn't be able to do that with his limited speed.
Do they usually wear boots for turf toe?

Sucks for Ward too, he was improving each week. Hopefully it isn't serious.
Any news on Johnson? That injury looked bad, and he's been very good for us.
Originally posted by NinerBuff:

this
Actually Boreland might be a better pass defender then Willis and I'm NOT Kidding.

Seriously? You're not contemplating this are you?
What's the latest on ADavis?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
Stevie is fine and will play vs Denver..

My biggest concern right now is Pat Willis.. I've said my prayers.. Hope he doesn't miss extensive time.. Would be too much to over come..

After the game Stevie said he was okay and that it wasn't serious.
Can someone actually try to find a format that works for this thread? It looks like it hasn't been updated in a while. Maybe Just have the the first post contain information about the most recent game/ injury info that is updated during the week.
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BleedsRedNGold:

After the game Stevie said he was okay and that it wasn't serious.

@caminman Stevie Johnson said his right hip went into spasms after it was hit by a Ram's knee on the onside kick. "It's going to bruise up, but I'll be good," Johnson said. "I couldn't get up at first. It was football play, a bang-bang play."

• jcs
  • Veteran
I wonder if we switch it up, activate some DL and come out with a 4-3 D in order to protect the LB's from manning?
Any news on Willis yet?
Originally posted by braap49er:
Any news on Willis yet?

says sprained big toe and that he is getting a second opinion. The "getting a second opinion" scares me as it could me it is fairly severe.
So is a sprained toe better then turf toe??? Any doctors here????
Turf Toe

Grade 1
No tear. Slight pain and swelling. No bruising.Rest, ice, compression, elevation (RICE). Symptomatic support.Return to play usually immediate, minimal missed game time.

Grade 2
Moderate pain and swelling. Some bruising. Partial tear.RICE, symptom support, walking boot, orthotic plate and crutches if needed.Return to play after a few days to two weeks.

Grade 3
Severe pain, swelling and bruising. Complete tear.RICE, symptom support, surgery, long-term walking boot, orthotic plate.Return to play 1-4 months. May need 6-12 months before orthotic plate is removed.

http://dynastyleaguefootball.com/2013/06/15/the-dynasty-doctor-turf-toe/
Share 49ersWebzone