LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Worst Home Stadium in the League

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • CMIO
No offense, but our stadium blows. Yea, it looks good from aerial view, but all the bells and whistles York added just killed the little crowd noise we had left.

It's not a mystery that Candlestick lacked crows noise; hell, there were times when opposing team's fans would show more emotion than ours. Taking that into consideration, we needed a more "closed" stadium that would help trap crowd noise. Instead we opened it up, so that it seems virtually quiet.

Then, to make matters worse, we give away WIFI capability. So most of the corporate types are sitting on their ass selling stocks, while guys like Cutler, Foles, and Manning are calling audibles and changing plays without reservation.

And of course the sod looks like s**t.

Bad call, bad crowd, bad experience.
It's not the stadium it's the fans. Worst fans in the league.

And don't get me started on s**tty niner noise.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Actually thought they did a decent job on third downs this game late in the game. I mean it wwasn't anything spectacular but better than usual.
[ Edited by Antix on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:14 PM ]
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Agreed.
I saw an extra point on tv and in the section directly behind the goalposts had about 25 empty seats just in the screen shot. I imagine that in a lot of other sections too
The Stick was rockin in the playoffs the past few years. This stadium has no heart
Originally posted by WeDidIt:
Originally posted by JoseCortez:

Agreed.
Both
f**k levis stadium
I think the fans are a big part of it and knowing when to cheer and when not to. Another part is our performance has been pretty bad so far at home. Also, the stadium is new so hopefully as people get done checking it out, ordering the new food, all that new stuff they start to go back to being a fan first. I will say that was my number one concern though with the increased prices we would weed out the die hards and bring in the corporate mucky mucks just like with Cowboys stadium. My brother is a cowboys fan and says most of their fans hate the new stadium because they weeded out the die hards, brought in corporate people and also have a lot more road fans attend. Hopefully we arent like them wanting to go back.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Sep 28, 2014 at 5:22 PM ]
Maybe I'll go to games there...can't stand noise!

not going until next month but I haven't been impressed with pictures. looks stodgy and boring, sort of reminds me of a new candlestick and that's not good
O.co Coliseum?
Share 49ersWebzone