There are 287 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Nuns:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:
Originally posted by mayo49:
hopefully we come back with a healthy defensive unit .....we need P Willy back at least

Praying Aldon's back, too.

hopefully the early reinstatement talk isn't bogus ...he would help in a big way

The beginning of the Double A (Aldon and Aaron) Battery?
Lynch has impressed me. When Aldon's back, teams that fall behind will have a very tough time comming back on this defense.
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
hopefully we come back with a healthy defensive unit .....we need P Willy back at least

hopefully the early reinstatement talk isn't bogus ...he would help in a big way

Lynch has impressed me. When Aldon's back, teams that fall behind will have a very tough time comming back on this defense.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:

you would also think when aldon comes back that will free up "country" to create lots of havoc as well,, just his presence on the line will make everyone better in my opinion
Lets just hope that we aren't thinking too much about the NEXT game @ Saints before we play the Rams.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Canadian9erfan:
Lets just hope that we aren't thinking too much about the NEXT game @ Saints before we play the Rams.

fans may , just like they did with the first rams game and denver next,, but the players will not. if they do, they deserve whatever they get
Originally posted by cciowa:

fans may , just like they did with the first rams game and denver next,, but the players will not. if they do, they deserve whatever they get

I don't think the Niner coaches or players overlook the Rams - quite the opposite. And I especially don't think they will after the Hawks just lost to them.

Don't need to overlook the Rams when the Saints suck too
Now that the emperor has to testify in the rice appeal I wouldn't expect a possible reduction in aldons suspension, he just has too much on his plate to deal with.......gotta look tough ya know
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
you would also think when aldon comes back that will free up "country" to create lots of havoc as well,, just his presence on the line will make everyone better in my opinion

I agree. But I think he'll take this defense to another level. Denver looks hot right now, but so did the Bungles in '81 and petered out in the end against us. Demarcus Ware is old and hopefully will run out of gas at the end of this year.

Back to our defense. Once we got the defensive captains back and get all our all pro injured players back, that can make the defensive adjustments, we should be back close to a super bowl level defense, and I give it a couple of more games (and hope and pray the offense stays injury free VD gets healthy) that hopefully by the end of the season the offense should be peaking and getting to a super bowl level offense.

One game at a time. Lets take care of the clams at the zip.
I hate losing before a bye... It's too long to wait to get this bad taste out of our mouths...

At least I can root for ARI and SEA to lose, which are both definite possibilities!!
Anyone know if we're stay in Youngstown for the NO/NY games?
we're finishing 12-4
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone know if we're stay in Youngstown for the NO/NY games?

Good question. It couldn't hurt
Share 49ersWebzone