There are 177 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by niner4ever12:
last time the giants won the world series, the 49ers went to the superbowl. this time the 49ers will win.

With a healthy Aldon and a developing pass rush terror in Lynch. Why not! Defense wins championships!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
yes, everybody talking about *Dynasty* ...

Giants Dynasty, that is.

Giants = Dynasty

Cawks = die nasty

Go 49ers

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
damn, this game is airing nowhere. gonna have to watch online which sucks because it's always on like a minute delay.
Time to get on a roll!!!!!!!!!!
  • CMIO
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Anyone else not care about the Giants game? Baseball sucks

Not at all. Kind of felt left out for a sec with all the Giants fans on this forum, but then realized how awfully boring baseball is.

Yawn
StL going to onside kick it , to start the game
Originally posted by LVJay:

Giants Dynasty, that is.

Giants = Dynasty

Cawks = die nasty

Go 49ers

Speaking of that, Skip Bayless on ESPN just said the Niners weren't a dynasty in the 80s as they won 4 Superbowls within 9 years. This guy is seriously retarded.
  • CMIO
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by LVJay:

Giants Dynasty, that is.

Giants = Dynasty

Cawks = die nasty

Go 49ers

Speaking of that, Skip Bayless on ESPN just said the Niners weren't a dynasty in the 80s as they won 4 Superbowls within 9 years. This guy is seriously retarded.

yea but I'm sure he thinks the Cowboys of the 90s were one.

f**king tool
5 Super Bowls in 13 seasons! Fuc**** idiot!

Originally posted by Pillbusta:
5 Super Bowls in 13 seasons! Fuc**** idiot!

NFL films calls the 80's Niners one of the game's greatest dynasties, so who knows what Bayless is trying to accomplish here. What a fool. And the Giants are only the second NL team in the entire history of baseball to win 3 Championships in 5 years. It hasn't happened for 70 years. So, the bottom line is that the SF Bay area has two dynasties and three if you count the great run the A's had back in the day.

I've been a Niners and Giants fan since the early 60's, so I'm freaking over the Giants right now and I hope this is the year they finally both win Championships in the same year. They had a chance in 89, but the A's blew the Giants out. They had another chance in '12, but couldn't quite get there. Maybe this is the year.
Is it just me or does this year feel like a clone to last year... We drop some games early... Get our guys back...last year it was mainly crabs... And then start streaking... Only difference is this year we have an easier schedule...
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Is it just me or does this year feel like a clone to last year... We drop some games early... Get our guys back...last year it was mainly crabs... And then start streaking... Only difference is this year we have an easier schedule...
nothing is easier
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
nothing is easier

I'm not so sure about that. The Seahawks defense looks easier to beat this year to me. I can imagine the Niners sweeping them this year, but we'll see.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
damn, this game is airing nowhere. gonna have to watch online which sucks because it's always on like a minute delay.

go to a dang montana bar, dude. sheeee
Share 49ersWebzone