There are 129 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Part of the issue is teams stack the box so we can't even run. We try to open up the passing game but we don't use any quick passes which leads to the garbage play we see
I'm sorry but Crabtree isn't a true #1 WR and doesn't deserve to be payed like on come the off-season.
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:
Part of the issue is teams stack the box so we can't even run. We try to open up the passing game but we don't use any quick passes which leads to the garbage play we see

Bingo
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by 49erfaninAZ:

Bingo

ypu you never see us stealing yards. cb's playing 10 yards off? steal the 5-7 yards they giving you. its s**t like this that annoys me to no end.
2010 Giants win the World series, 49ers come off their bye winning over the Rams at home.

2012 Giants win the world series, 49ers come off their bye in a tie to the Rams at home.

2014 Giants win the world series, 49ers come off their bye losing to the Rams at home.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
2010 Giants win the World series, 49ers come off their bye winning over the Rams at home.

2012 Giants win the world series, 49ers come off their bye in a tie to the Rams at home.

2014 Giants win the world series, 49ers come off their bye losing to the Rams at home.

In 2 years, we'll win since the cycle starts over again lol...
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I didn't realize we played the Niners after your bye so often.

I do like the Giants, so here's to a 2016 repeat of the first part of your sentence anyway.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
I can care less about the Kap / VD interviews. One tries too hard to sound highly intelligent while the other doesn't sound very bright whatsoever....

You can spell it Kap, some spell it Kaep, doesn't matter, but after today's performance... to me it's just plain Krap!

Krap vs Crap the new Kap vs Kaep?

Although, we can debate Kap / Kaep and it's really just a (I like to spell it this way) kinda thing. Whereas, Krap is just removing the C to replace it with his first initial... fitting for Kap's crap performance(s)
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Phil:
Originally posted by LVJay:
Originally posted by deviledEgg:
I can care less about the Kap / VD interviews. One tries too hard to sound highly intelligent while the other doesn't sound very bright whatsoever....

You can spell it Kap, some spell it Kaep, doesn't matter, but after today's performance... to me it's just plain Krap!

Welcome to reality where it's not just Roman and the O line s**tting the bed. Nice to meet you!

LOL... man, I hope we find a way to upset the Saints asses. That's just what we need after a disgusting let down like this one.
Hyde ok?

Looked like he landed hard on his head a few plays ago and maybe took a knee to the head 2 plays ago.

He makes me so nervous!!!

Originally posted by bigmur49:
Hyde ok?

Looked like he landed hard on his head a few plays ago and maybe took a knee to the head 2 plays ago.

What the heck did I just post in???? Apparently my fat fingers hit the wrong thread LOL
So this is what it's like to have a real coach and line????
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Hyde ok?

What have you done man?..

from 2014 how did you do that?
  • Crown
  • Hall of Fame
Hi guys

Found the right thread finally
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Carlos Hyde aint f**king around today
Share 49ersWebzone