LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. DENVER BRONCOS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 7)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We gotta execute especially being on short week, in Mile High, against an elite QB/Team
Trevathan out and it didn't look good

Danny looked like he reinjured the same leg that kept him out of action the first three games of the season. The kind of injury and extent is unknown at this time, but with a defense now poised to run with him back in the lineup, this is a setback for a club who had a hard time covering the TE in his absence. Jace Amaro caught 10 balls for 68 yards and a touchdown.
http://www.milehighreport.com/2014/10/12/6966045/broncos-beat-jets-in-physical-fashion
Copy and paste...
Vernon, carrier needs to hsve a big game.. Mcdonald too...
[ Edited by Wu-5Rings on Oct 13, 2014 at 9:41 PM ]
I'll be at this game!!!!! I hope to see a lot of red :)
i'd just forego coming back to Santa Clara & practice somewhere in the Denver area....acclimitize the team to that high altitude

last time the team won up there was 2006 IIRC, but its always tough overcoming that thin air
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LVJay:
This will be the first solid, healthy / complete team the 49ers face so far. I'm not expecting a win, but I won't be surprised if we pull off the upset

I'm reminiscing the same outcome of this

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012121613/2012/REG15/49ers@patriots#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000113443&tab=recap

Agree, this is going to be a tough stadium to play in, specially at that altitude.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
i'd just forego coming back to Santa Clara & practice somewhere in the Denver area....acclimitize the team to that high altitude

last time the team won up there was 2006 IIRC, but its always tough overcoming that thin air

maybe a little weed might help them relax in that thin air
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Giedi:
This will be the first solid, healthy / complete team the 49ers face so far. I'm not expecting a win, but I won't be surprised if we pull off the upset

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2012121613/2012/REG15/49ers@patriots#menu=gameinfo%7CcontentId%3A0ap2000000113443&tab=recap

Agree, this is going to be a tough stadium to play in, specially at that altitude.

Errrybody gonna be real high
Let's make it happen!!!
Can't f**k around this week. Everbody needs to bring their A game.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I remember that game. It was the last game of the season and Denver needed to win to get into the playoffs. Smitty took us down the field for a win in overtime.

Originally posted by Giedi:

We will win.
If I see Off Coverage by Culliver or Cox, I will be put in JAIL.
My biggest concern right now rests on the toe of one Patrick Willis.. The football Gods better not screw us again..
I'm confident. It'll likely be tough limiting the pass, but we'll need to bring pressure because Manning can be shaken into making mistakes. Their running game isn't intimidating. Our offense is absolutely capable of moving the ball against them, but we can't afford turnovers. If we avoid mental mistakes and take care of the ball, I believe a win is in the cards.
[ Edited by mug0mug on Oct 13, 2014 at 9:55 PM ]
I think the injuries are going to be a huge factor. The Vegas line will be Denver -5.5, but Niners will take it by 3.
Share 49ersWebzone