LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 350 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 6)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Rams have a terrible run defense and only one sack all season?

You know what that means

4-5wr sets majority of the time
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I still haven't seen the 49ers play at a level where they can beat the Broncos, Seattle or SD.

The Rams game could be a good start to build the momentum.

Also, the next 4 out of 5 games are on the road...hoping for the best.

Actually, somehow I think the 49ers will do well against the Broncos. They always seem to bring it to the next level when playing a high powered offense. Look at the Eagles game and many others.

Plus it's supposed to be pretty cold with a chance of snow that game, I think we might surprise people with the defense. I'm just more worried about our offense. I thought we should of scored more points offensively against the chiefs
[ Edited by braap49er on Oct 5, 2014 at 9:42 PM ]
Originally posted by 49ersking:
I still haven't seen the 49ers play at a level where they can beat the Broncos, Seattle or SD.

The Rams game could be a good start to build the momentum.

Also, the next 4 out of 5 games are on the road...hoping for the best.
Maybe not yet but with Kap seemingly improving, our receiving core, the two headed monster of Frank+Hyde, getting Aldon and Bowman back, we're going to be right there with those teams.
Atleast we don't have to worry about Jonathan Martin facing Chris Long.
Rams are a different team at home. Their pass rush amps it up. Cannot take them lightly, especially in a divisional game. A crappier version of this team almost beat Seattle last year with Clemens starting for STL.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Rams are a different team at home. Their pass rush amps it up. Cannot take them lightly, especially in a divisional game. A crappier version of this team almost beat Seattle last year with Clemens starting for STL.

I don't think the team will take the Lambs lightly...especially on the road, in a divisional game. We remain 0-1 in the division too.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Hopefully we get the Davises back for this one.
Originally posted by braap49er:
Plus it's supposed to be pretty cold with a chance of snow that game, I think we might surprise people with the defense. I'm just more worried about our offense.[b] I thought we should of scored more points offensively against the chiefs[/B]

The Chiefs have a very respectable defense; however, our major problem for not scoring points this week were our red zone woes. We kicked 3 FGs inside the redzone. Simply unacceptable. We should've only kicked one bring our score to 30, but we out thought ourselves. Lack of execution and occasionally questionable play calling doomed us again (although the play calling did seem better this week).
easy w
easy win before we lose to denver

• TJA85
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by TexasGuero49:
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
The Rams have 1..........yes 1 sack on the entire season thus far.

They will get 3 against our offensive line. :(

Will still lose though lol

If Michael Sam was still with them, this would be his breakout game.
Let's roll 49ers! My family & I will be there on Monday night.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
This team worries me almost as much as the Seahawks. They've had our number for a while now. Hope the coaches keep the players focused because it would be easy for them to look past them to the big matchup the following week.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by braap49er:
Plus it's supposed to be pretty cold with a chance of snow that game, I think we might surprise people with the defense. I'm just more worried about our offense.[b] I thought we should of scored more points offensively against the chiefs[/B]

The Chiefs have a very respectable defense; however, our major problem for not scoring points this week were our red zone woes. We kicked 3 FGs inside the redzone. Simply unacceptable. We should've only kicked one bring our score to 30, but we out thought ourselves. Lack of execution and occasionally questionable play calling doomed us again (although the play calling did seem better this week).

Well against Denver, you can't come out with FG's.
Share 49ersWebzone