There are 269 users in the forums

Eagles Hotel Fire Alarm Goes off at 2:00 AM

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Bush league, and taints the 49er image even more.

Lol. How will our reputation ever recover!?
  • titan
  • Veteran
OLD SCHOOL!
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LZRD_WZRD:
Probably Aldon smh

LOL, I can picture that.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Raul98:
The hotel wasn't in SF most likely Santa Clara hotel the Niners wont even step foot in SF anymore.

Actually the hotel was in SF.

The Eagles are staying at the Hyatt Santa Clara. I have a friend that is staying there this weekend and saw the players, buses and Philadelphia area news channels.
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Raul98:
The hotel wasn't in SF most likely Santa Clara hotel the Niners wont even step foot in SF anymore.

Actually the hotel was in SF.

The Eagles are staying at the Hyatt Santa Clara. I have a friend that is staying there this weekend and saw the players, buses and Philadelphia area news channels.

If we win tell ur friend thanks. :)
Where's the proof a Niner fan did it? Maybe it was a groupie hanging out. Even if it was 2:30am if the coach let them sleep in they could get 8 hrs sleep have breakfast and be at the park hours before game time.
Not everyone heard them, this is a Philadelphia reporter in the hotel:

Howard Eskin @howardeskin · 3h I'm still wondering how I could not hear the fire alarm in the hotel in santa Clara where @ eagles were staying. They just left me to...lol
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Where's the proof a Niner fan did it? Maybe it was a groupie hanging out. Even if it was 2:30am if the coach let them sleep in they could get 8 hrs sleep have breakfast and be at the park hours before game time.

Come on man. Of course it was a 49ers fan. Motive and opportunity.

I dont know about you, but getting woken up in the middle of the night, wipes me out the next day no matter how late i sleep.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Bush league, and taints the 49er image even more.

This
Originally posted by EaglesRule:

I dont know about you, but getting woken up in the middle of the night, wipes me out the next day no matter how late i sleep.

Eaglexcuses.

Niners will get flagged for illegal nocturnal disruption. It'll be enforced on the kickoff.
Originally posted by KegBert:
Originally posted by EaglesRule:

Eaglexcuses.

You guys would know.
Share 49ersWebzone