There are 224 users in the forums

The negativity has got to stop

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Is it negative to say the 49ers will probably end up 8-8? I think saying that is technically neutral.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by fister30:
Is it negative to say the 49ers will probably end up 8-8? I think saying that is technically neutral.

f**k 8-8, we are the motherf**kin 49ers! We are gonna win this s**t!
49ers are a good damn team gentlemen and Kaep is a f**kin boss. We lost a couple games got gamed by the refs and played a little bit of bad football. Get over it. Im tired of people saying that Kaep cant read defenses. There is film that proves this false. Lets kick the s**t out of the Eagles and watch all these negative guys change there tune. Whats funny is when Kaep is on nobody is saying this stuff and than he has a bad game and all the trolls come out from under their bridges.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CMIO:
If we lose tomorrow, this board will explode...

You can bet on that
I don't think anyone should tell other people how to act or what to say on a message board. Positive or negative, it would be pretty damn boring if everyone agreed on everything.
we will win the Super Bowl this year
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Get the switch on the negative Nancies.... right on the scrotum.
Originally posted by Andra:
Is anyone else tired of all the doom and gloom around here. Yeah we lost 2 games that we probably should have won and that s**t is irritating as hell. But not as annoying as all the sky is falling crap or we need to fire the OC crap or the Kap sucks at QB crap. I don't know if anyone remembers but this coaching staf brought a team that hadn't made the playoffs in I don't know how many years to 3 straight NFCC games and a Super Bowl , oh yeah, and Kap lead the way for 2 of those runs. Look I know it is hard to watch the team we have such high expectations for lose but not as hard as hearing all these a*****es calling for people's jobs as if they could do any better. Sometimes I want to come into the zone and be pumped up about my team especially after losing. I know , maybe someone can say something about how much better the pass offense has been this year and maybe someone else can bring up how good the run defense has been even though we are missing key starters. How about this , the secondary really has played quite well considering that it is almost a completely new group from last year and dealing with a struggling pass rush.
Sorry for the rant but we are going into a tough game tomorrow and I want to be pumped up and optimistic not feeling like my team is crap and it will be a miracle if they win.
As for all the pricks that are comparing Ray Mac to RR or AP calling for him to be suspended. For the last time Ray Mac HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME and until he is the niners are doing the absolute right thing in the face of public scrutiny.
WAR HOMERS , NINERS FOREVER

Not too shabby at all..
Agreed we cant tell people to be positive. Differing opinions are important. At least give a guy who's looking for some positive conversation a break though. Coming into a thread like this one with negativity just seems malicious.
The worst thing about this game is that if we loose we're done, if we win we're still behind. Oh wait.. forgot about all that being negative stuff....

You know what dude that is totally right, People sometimes forget its not all about how you start but its how you FINISH! if we can band together and make a collective effort to be the team that WE know WE can BE, if that is done we will be holding onto the ghost of sourdough sam's belt buckle all the way to the NFC Champsionship. It's not enough time to panic, and whoever panics can kiss their gold panted ass, and if you don't have that, that means your not a real inner!!!
k

I'll be totally happy when the eagles destroy us
I'll say it like Rodgers, but in negative terms.... everybody just R E L A X.... 41 penaltieeeeesssss!!!
What do you expect when u have 41 penalties, no Davis, Davis, Bowman, Aldon, Dorsey, Whitner, rumors on Harbs, 3 crushing defeats in 3 years??
I can't believe we're even having this conversation 3 weeks into the season. Insane. WAY too much talent to be 1-2 and realistically looking at 1-3. Scary. This game is a must-win b/c of our division and we've already lost 1 conference and 1 division game. Yay positive! Let's see what these boys are made of.
Share 49ersWebzone