LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

The negativity has got to stop

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Andra
  • Veteran
Is anyone else tired of all the doom and gloom around here. Yeah we lost 2 games that we probably should have won and that s**t is irritating as hell. But not as annoying as all the sky is falling crap or we need to fire the OC crap or the Kap sucks at QB crap. I don't know if anyone remembers but this coaching staf brought a team that hadn't made the playoffs in I don't know how many years to 3 straight NFCC games and a Super Bowl , oh yeah, and Kap lead the way for 2 of those runs. Look I know it is hard to watch the team we have such high expectations for lose but not as hard as hearing all these a*****es calling for people's jobs as if they could do any better. Sometimes I want to come into the zone and be pumped up about my team especially after losing. I know , maybe someone can say something about how much better the pass offense has been this year and maybe someone else can bring up how good the run defense has been even though we are missing key starters. How about this , the secondary really has played quite well considering that it is almost a completely new group from last year and dealing with a struggling pass rush.
Sorry for the rant but we are going into a tough game tomorrow and I want to be pumped up and optimistic not feeling like my team is crap and it will be a miracle if they win.
As for all the pricks that are comparing Ray Mac to RR or AP calling for him to be suspended. For the last time Ray Mac HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED WITH A CRIME and until he is the niners are doing the absolute right thing in the face of public scrutiny.
WAR HOMERS , NINERS FOREVER
I have a theory on why everybody has been so negative. There hasnt been a Joe Show since 2013. We need more Joe.
Originally posted by CityKing415:
I have a theory on why everybody has been so negative. There hasnt been a Joe Show since 2013. We need more Joe.

This
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

This

Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

This

The side show bob character is not on the team anymore
They were frustrating loses. I'm optimistic about tomorrow, we will win.
Im negative because the team has really regressed especially the offensive line. And also Kap isn't growing as a QB. He peaked seems like like and his peak isn't quite good enough. I love what the Dude Kap could be but C'mon man keeping it real He cannot read a defense.

Staley said he when he used to do the Joe Shoe niners were losing. He stopped, they started winning.
  • CMIO
If we lose tomorrow, this board will explode...
Originally posted by Mertonschickendance:

Staley said he when he used to do the Joe Shoe niners were losing. He stopped, they started winning.

That wasnt true for the 2011 season. Remember the Vernon karaoke and Harbaughs 80's dance

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Im negative because the team has really regressed especially the offensive line. And also Kap isn't growing as a QB. He peaked seems like like and his peak isn't quite good enough. I love what the Dude Kap could be but C'mon man keeping it real He cannot read a defense.

the f**k do you know?

pretty much. we look almost exactly like the singletary niners right now. it f**king sucks and there is no need to sugar coat it

We don't want to believe it about Kap, but this is supposed to be the year he puts it together. Now we're seeing him run the option more, in 2012 he was so accurate. I'm still a believer but we must see more.
  • Andra
  • Veteran
this thread is not drawing in the right crowd .I was going for the at least we're not Jacksonville optimism not the Kap really does suck pessimism.
I can say this about Kap , he has the work ethic that makes me want to believe in him . There is something about a guy that might not be perfect or the best but still keeps on working hard to become better that inspires me and makes me want to do better at the things I do in life. I want Him to win just so he can s**t on the guys that say he's not good enough .
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by RishikeshA:

We don't want to believe it about Kap, but this is supposed to be the year he puts it together. Now we're seeing him run the option more, in 2012 he was so accurate. I'm still a believer but we must see more.

75% completion rating last game dude
Share 49ersWebzone