LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

8 & 8 and wondering..

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by T-9ers:
What if Harbaugh don't want to be here? I don't think 8-8 is the end of the world as long as Kap made some strides and some of the young guys became reliable players.

Harbaugh is a die hard 9er, There is not day he is not representing the one thing he is most proud of

Dockers?

http://www.csnbayarea.com/article/peruball-jim-harbaugh-south-america

Even in Peru

[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Sep 27, 2014 at 4:49 PM ]
  • Ruixx
  • Veteran
I have to ask, being a new member, to some of the veterans here- what was this place like during the singletary days? Because the niners have gone to the NFC Championship three times in a row and its a barrel of freaking laughs around here. I cant imagine how it was when they actually were a bad team.
[ Edited by Ruixx on Oct 6, 2014 at 8:35 PM ]
Originally posted by Ruixx:
I have to ask, being a new member, to some of the veterans here- what was this place like during the singletary days? Because the niners have gone to the NFC Championship three times in a row and its a barrel of freaking laughs around here. I cant imagine how it was when they actually were a bad team.

You should click on the last page of Niner Talk and read some of the threads that were going then. I actually do it from time to time just to get a laugh.
Share 49ersWebzone