LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

why????????

Shop Find 49ers gear online
i want greg roman fired right now as we speak ..but my ? is why did we lose our identity as the 49ers ...we have turned into the baltimore ravens of the west & the Michigan wolverines of college ..when do we return as the origin of the west coast offense ?& 1 plain simple ? ..what the hell is wrong with using bruce miller it is hard running against a 8 man front with no fullback
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
lol
We aren't the Ravens they got a chip in the last 20 years. s**t they got 2.
Originally posted by susweel:
lol

rofl
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
We can't go back to the WC offense because Kap can not run the WC.

We were able to do well w/ Alex Smith under the WC, but that's because we were 70% a running team... Kap will never be able to run the WC until he learns how to throw some soft touches type of passes..

Very best sample, if you all can look back and how he throws those simple slants to Crabb.. it's always a freakin bullet.. instead of throwing it infront of him so that the WR does not break any strides, Kap would ALWAYS throw a hard ball,. ... and even if he does complete it, I've yet to see our WR run after a catch on a simple slant pattern..
I with you man!

#fireroman
#geepchryst2014
  • CMIO
Was actually impressed with Romans play calling last week.

Bad defense and penalties cost us the game, not offense.
This isn't 1981 WC is dead. Forget about it.
Originally posted by awp8912:
This isn't 1981 WC is dead. Forget about it.

Seattle's offense is taking it to teams with the exact same ideas that Bill Walsh has in 1981, so no, it's not dead.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran

• Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by linkboy:
Seattle's offense is taking it to teams with the exact same ideas that Bill Walsh has in 1981, so no, it's not dead.

One thing about Seattle....they have been consistent last year to now and don't have identity issues.
Four straight years being bottom barrel in the passing game in a passing league with rules to help passing should cost Roman his job.
We'd be undefeated if Roman was head coach
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Baldie:
Originally posted by linkboy:

One thing about Seattle....they have been consistent last year to now and don't have identity issues.

Not at all actually. They have no offensive identity except to run Lynch hard. There defense wins games, and IF they fall behind, their only escape is having Wilson run around in circles finding lucky receivers downfield.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Four straight years being bottom barrel in the passing game in a passing league with rules to help passing should cost Roman his job.

This!
Share 49ersWebzone