LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 210 users in the forums

What Happened To The Faithful

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm still here bro
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
of course we are still faithfull, been here since 71.. some of use are just a bit upset and rightfully so about second half meltdowns, mistakes, missed opportunities, bad coaching blah blah
Originally posted by verb1der:
This whole "Faithful" mantra is overrated. No one was claiming "Faithful" when Nolan and Singletary was around!
I was into the game week 16 vs STL still believing we would win that game and the next @SEA to go to 7-9 make the playoffs and bludgeon all opponents! Obviously we lost that game and Jimmy T took over then Jim. We are still here
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
FAITHFULLLL IS MY LAST NAME!!!

GO NINERW!!!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
For me Im not mad at the niners, Im mad at the NFL for ruining football and they way its supposed to be played. I can handle losing as long as the games are being called correctly.
Originally posted by susweel:
For me Im not mad at the niners, Im mad at the NFL for ruining football and they way its supposed to be played. I can handle losing as long as the games are being called correctly.
True. I told folk I was against these anti SEA rules. I liked it the way it was. We got the WR to compete vs LOB now.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I think we have so much talent, the coaches don't know what to do with it. We're either passing or running. We're either running Kap or running Gore/Hyde. I mean Kap ran more than Hyde/Gore combined.
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
This whole "Faithful" mantra is overrated. No one was claiming "Faithful" when Nolan and Singletary was around!
I was into the game week 16 vs STL still believing we would win that game and the next @SEA to go to 7-9 make the playoffs and bludgeon all opponents! Obviously we lost that game and Jimmy T took over then Jim. We are still here

My faithfulness has a 4 year lifespan that resets itself with every new regime. This is Harbaugh's 4th year already, and it happens to be the worst start of his tenure. Look at Pete Carroll, he progressed until he brought a trophy to Seattle. Meanwhile Harbaugh is regressing! How can you guys not see this?
I think it is a little different this year. Last few years, the team did not have a sense of urgency. They were still very confident after being 1-2. I think it has more to do with watching SEA win the Superbowl and the fact that SF knows they must win the division to have a chance at the SB. This year, with ARI being strong and losing to them along with SEA winning the SB, I think the 49ers and their fans have a sense of urgency like no other year.
worst start of his tenure lmao check your records again buddy.

Originally posted by LoneWolf:

What? Sure we started 1-2 last year but this year is totally different. We got players getting arrested and losing their cool this year. The drama goes beyond X's and O's man.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

What? Sure we started 1-2 last year but this year is totally different. We got players getting arrested and losing their cool this year. The drama goes beyond X's and O's man.

the teams we have coming up are also a bit tougher than the ones we were about ready to face at this time last year.. i wish the team would do what they did last year and that is go back to smash mouth football when we were 1-2,, but a part of me thinks roman/jh really do not know what to do in regards to a game plan that will work for four quarters,, and be able to make halftime adjustments

Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks ring a bell? Hell ahmad was in trouble fir assaulting a team mate...
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

Aldon Smith and Ahmad Brooks ring a bell? Hell ahmad was in trouble fir assaulting a team mate...
i think the guy brooks whacked deserved getting a bottle busted over his head? i forgot the details but i think the guy was a punk and really provoked brooks???
Originally posted by cciowa:

i think the guy brooks whacked deserved getting a bottle busted over his head? i forgot the details but i think the guy was a punk and really provoked brooks???

possibly but i dont remember details. I just remember last year we were 1-2 only 1 healthy reciever Aldon was headed to rehab, Vernon was still hurt from the hamstring issue in Sea and it was the end of the world. But we pulled through and I didnt question if we could because my "blind" faith told me we could. I may not have the penis tingle like mayo but i never question my faith. Just my input.
Share 49ersWebzone