There are 248 users in the forums

Eric Reid has been dissapointing as hell

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
i know damn well all other DBs are not playing perfect...thats why Q is pissed

Yup. People don't want to listen to fans gripe about the officiating, and that's fine. But at least take the word of a respected vet like Boldin. He's not a b******tter. He's always been candid with his thoughts. Something is not right with the way our games are being handled.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
You guys at missing it. There is no pass rush so our DBs look like crap. That's it. Stanton and cutler could have made a sandwich in the pocket.

Lack of pass rush is the biggest thing that ails this team, other than the penalties. It's going to be a long 6 more games without Aldon.

But even when we make a perfectly executed sack like the one Willis had, PENALTY. Damned if you do, damned if don't.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Reid misses Whitner, I can tell.

I miss Whitner
Originally posted by SofaKing:
You guys at missing it. There is no pass rush so our DBs look like crap. That's it. Stanton and cutler could have made a sandwich in the pocket.

Lack of pass rush is the biggest thing that ails this team, other than the penalties. It's going to be a long 6 more games without Aldon.

But even when we make a perfectly executed sack like the one Willis had, PENALTY. Damned if you do, damned if don't.

You just don't pop him with the crown of your helmet... We should know by now that they'll call that after the Dial hit last week.
[ Edited by NinerBuff on Sep 22, 2014 at 3:43 PM ]
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erTilDeath:
He's a decent player but there is nothing special about this guy.....I don't see the fire in this guy.....He's soft if you ask me.

Those perverts!
Originally posted by Sourball:

I miss Whitner

Yea I miss Whitner too. He made game changing plays, meanwhile I haven't even heard Bethea's name yet.
It was one game. Give it a rest. Loser bandwagon fans.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Potato post of the day

Canada aint lying, people are losing their minds.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
lol Reid? He's the least of our worries.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's okay but he's no Goldson.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

I miss Whitner

Yea I miss Whitner too. He made game changing plays, meanwhile I haven't even heard Bethea's name yet.
did you miss the part where he caused Fitz to fumble as they were about to score?
possibly the most ridiculous thread topic ever.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

of course this is, sadly, the truth,, not sure what people do not understand about this.. a f**king second string quarterback lit us up due to all the time he had makes me sick
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

I miss Whitner

did you miss the part where he caused Fitz to fumble as they were about to score?

No they miss Whitners 15 yard penalties or getting lost in coverage in the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone