LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

I still believe in this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
DONNNNT STOP BELIEEEEVIN!!!! Maybe we need to make that this year's theme song!?
LET KAEP THROW IT 60 TIMES AND RUN IT 20 A GAME!
I still think we are better than the Cards. They beat us at home while we aren't 100% and we are not even playing well. They barely beat us t00. By the end of the season I think we are the best team nex t to Seattle, just hope we dont fall so far back we can't catch up.
The team is going through a feeling out process. Things will improve with the addition of Davis and Brock. Stevie Davis had tomato cans throwing to him in Buffalo and he still had 3 thousand yard seasons, he's heating up. Lloyd will contribute, and what hurt us against the Cards was the loss of Vernon. The D will get better, my guess is this week against the Eagles. Watch them use Foles as a piñata, book it.
There is reason to be optomistic. Despite all the penalties, suspension/injuries, we have had a chance to win the last two games. Clean up the laundry on the field and ride the ship till Aldon and bowman get back and we can be a dangerous team down the stretch
Still a believer!!!
can we all spam roman's email box PLEASE SEND ELLINGTON DOWNFIELD?
Originally posted by TheGoldMineSF:
can we all spam roman's email box PLEASE SEND ELLINGTON DOWNFIELD?

possibly spam kap for everytime he runs or a rb gets the ball on the sweep option he needs to give it to ellington too.
you got still believe ..cause it is literally us against the world & the dam refs..also we got a trader in out camp..his name is roman ..he is setting us up for failure !!!!!!!!..why do we fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up
49 ers for life
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 15crabtree:
you got still believe ..cause it is literally us against the world & the dam refs..also we got a trader in out camp..his name is roman ..he is setting us up for failure !!!!!!!!..why do we fall so we can learn to pick ourselves up
49 ers for life

news flash,, JH is a huge enabler of roman,, they are the same person, they are one in the same

BAD NEWS: The Seahawks are far better currently and the Cardinals presently edges out the 49ers.

GOOD NEWS: There's still a lot of football left to be played.

We just need to get back to the basics of recent years; and thats pounding the ball, being fundamentally disciplined, and playing physical football.
Share 49ersWebzone