There are 225 users in the forums

I still believe in this team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I really don't get all the hate I have been seeing for coach harbaugh and kap. Hell I think maybe they try to hard if that's possible. Sometimes they get outside themselves and over think s**t. Play a winner! if something works do it until it doesn't work anymore and then do something else. I think the vets will rally the guys. Pat, Justin, frank, kap, vd, staley. We have some real leadership on this team. Its time to get everything screwed down tight!

Lets not get to discouraged. We have a good football team. we're not out of it till we're out of it!
49ers have to go back to fundamentals we will OK
I believe I can fly
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the fact that we are still making the same mistakes in game three that we made in game one, should really be disturbing to people in my opinion
i believe in the team too.
it's the coaches im worried about
the team has shown in each 1st half when you put them in the right position to win they dominate
and they have also shown when you don't put them in position to win they don't
  • Jiks
I'm not worried either. Not sure why Kaep is getting hated on because he was one of the only ones who I could say played a good/great game.

We do need to figure it out though. We are 2 games back from AZ and 1 from Seattle. These teams will continue to win, so that doesn't leave us much room for error at this point. Even if it is only week 3.
Originally posted by outside4949:
I really don't get all the hate I have been seeing for coach harbaugh and kap. Hell I think maybe they try to hard if that's possible. Sometimes they get outside themselves and over think s**t. Play a winner! if something works do it until it doesn't work anymore and then do something else. I think the vets will rally the guys. Pat, Justin, frank, kap, vd, staley. We have some real leadership on this team. Its time to get everything screwed down tight!

Lets not get to discouraged. We have a good football team. we're not out of it till we're out of it!

You are correct. Most of us are just venting because we should with some of the mistakes and the 2 games we've given away to some extent. Now is the time for our coaches to understand what isn't working and do what does. We don't need to get away from what has been productive when we have a team on the ropes. The other guys get paid too and if we let them back in the game they will take full advantage. Time to play to win and not to lose
There are no systemic issues with this team. Just horrible luck with officiating. No team is going to play the perfect game, but in the past couple of weeks the 49ers needed to play a 100% perfect game to beat the refs.
f**k the Haters!
The problem is, the issues are the same issues we have had since Harbaugh took over. Only they have just gotten worse and more exaggerated.

This is not the same team as the last few seasons. Its gonna be tough to dig ourselves out of these last two loses.

Can we do it? Of course. Will we do it? I have my doubts.

I still think this team has the talent to win a SB. Not sure we have the Coaching leadership to lead these guys there though.

• Baldie
  • Veteran
I still believe in this team getting back on track, but, what matters is do you still believe this team can get homefield advantage? If we have to go to Seattle or New Orleans in the playoffs its going to be difficult. The niners still need to prove they can beat a "good" team, not an "elite" team just yet, but can they beat a "good" team?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
I believe in the team but the refs just making it hard for us to win.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
I still believe in this team getting back on track, but, what matters is do you still believe this team can get homefield advantage? If we have to go to Seattle or New Orleans in the playoffs its going to be difficult. The niners still need to prove they can beat a "good" team, not an "elite" team just yet, but can they beat a "good" team?
There's still hope we're not "mathematically out of contention"!!!!!!
[ Edited by verb1der on Sep 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM ]
Originally posted by Baldie:

We don't need home field advantage. Yes we would love it but we've had the best road team in the NFC since Jim arrived and especially come playoff time
Share 49ersWebzone