LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

So can we talk realistically now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by crake49:
Oh, and add Bill Parcels to your list of successful defensive minded HC's. Like I say, it's not a hard and fast rule. There are simply philosophical reasons why I prefer offensive-minded HC's.

Surprised nobody has mentioned pete carroll
Originally posted by teylo31:
Oh, and add Bill Parcels to your list of successful defensive minded HC's. Like I say, it's not a hard and fast rule. There are simply philosophical reasons why I prefer offensive-minded HC's.

Surprised nobody has mentioned pete carroll

Yea. Was going to put him down, but didn't want to really fluster the guy.

lol
Originally posted by DavidWGibson:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by MannySoopa49ersnMD:
hmm lets see

Parcells had an LT
Belichik had a defense and a kicker
Dungy had a Manning
John Fox hasnt done anything but lose 2 super bowls...he shouldnt even have been in the convo

especially coming from someone who is pissed cuz we lost 1

This.

Harbaugh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox

Harbaugh has lost 2 NFCCG and a Super Bowl. Fox at least MADE IT to 2 super bowls.

Wow, its apparent you're just going to say anything with little to no relevance or consistency with your own prior statements
Wow, its apparent you're just going to say anything with little to no relevance or consistency with your own prior statements

the guys trolling, and has got 12 pages out of you guys. cmon now, dont feed.
Originally posted by nannite:

the guys trolling, and has got 12 pages out of you guys. cmon now, dont feed.

Yep, there it is. Typical. When someone says something you don't agree with, they're trolling.
Originally posted by DavidWGibson:
Originally posted by ghostrider:
hmm lets see

Parcells had an LT
Belichik had a defense and a kicker
Dungy had a Manning
John Fox hasnt done anything but lose 2 super bowls...he shouldnt even have been in the convo

especially coming from someone who is pissed cuz we lost 1

This.

Harbaugh >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fox

Harbaugh has lost 2 NFCCG and a Super Bowl. Fox at least MADE IT to 2 super bowls.

Ummm ok? We're talking about defensive minded coaches... Fox is one of them. Did you miss that part?
Share 49ersWebzone