LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

What is wrong with the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Penalties.

People wanna blame coaching and roman but I can't tell because every time there is a crucial situation we get flagged. No coach can win with 107 yards of penalties most occurring in the 4th quarter.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
What's wrong with our fans? Saying the season is over after 3 games

I think it's too early to panic, we should be okay, but refs are a joke now a days
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
What's wrong with our fans? Saying the season is over after 3 games

Agreed. We are not through the first quarter of the season. But we gotta put it together in a Hurry.
Originally posted by calbear:
Coaching.

It is not lack of talent. We are elite in terms of talent. There is nothing a GM or anyone else can do to upgrade the roster.

The offensive coordinator should have been fired after he cost us the super bowl.

Penalties have made us go from first to worst. No discipline.

Lack of pass rush? Yes, but not because of talent. Aldon Smith was keeping it real. No discipline. Tank Carradine? Why isn't he playing?

We are not losing because wt the fire to Harbaughs feete are getting outplayed. We are losing because we are getting out coached and penalized. Thats on the coaches.
preach brother preach...looking forward to the time JED grows some balls and FIRE GoRo and put tarbaughs feet
Everyone can find every reason to blame a certain aspect of the game or player. The fact of the matter is we are now the Jokeland Raiders. We have a thug culture in the organization with individuals who have absolute lack of discipline. We have a bunch of hot heads that are practically GIVING the games away. This loss was one that I didn't care about because if they choose to give the game away that's on them. They clearly DO NOT want to win.
Fixing penalties is a very fickle, and tenuous thing. You can be the most perfect team out there but it ain't gonna help when an official thinks there is a penalty whether or not the penalty existed in the first place.
Why stop using the no huddle?
Originally posted by calbear:
Coaching.

It is not lack of talent. We are elite in terms of talent. There is nothing a GM or anyone else can do to upgrade the roster.

The offensive coordinator should have been fired after he cost us the super bowl.

Penalties have made us go from first to worst. No discipline.

Lack of pass rush? Yes, but not because of talent. Aldon Smith was keeping it real. No discipline. Tank Carradine? Why isn't he playing?

We are not losing because wt the fire to Harbaughs feete are getting outplayed. We are losing because we are getting out coached and penalized. Thats on the coaches.
preach brother preach...looking forward to the time JED grows some balls and FIRE GoRo and put tarbaughs feet
Originally posted by Bay2Bay9erAllday:
That they didn't conform and bench McDonald.
I beginning to think that also....look at all the b******t calls that GOD-DELL has had called on the 9ers...that b*****d needs to go..along with GoRo and Harbs
J
I
M

H
A
R
B
A
U
G
H

Originally posted by lamontb:
Why stop using the no huddle?

Because we were winning. Wanted to sit on the ball for three quarters to hang on to the lead, because that is Harbaugh football.
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
Maybe Harbaugh should wear something different next week to throw off the officials... they might be enamored if he comes out in a pink skirt and throw less flags.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

We need someone to tell Isis where this clown lives take him out i tell ya!!!
This s**t is frustrating. What should be 3-0 is looking like we'll have a tough time making the playoffs!
You can blame coaching and I think it has something to do with these losses as well but at some point these players need to stop making costly penalties. We lead the world in penalties. The coaches can only do so much.
Share 49ersWebzone