There are 258 users in the forums

The Sky is Falling!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
What a disasta.
We were shredded by the Seahawks and Colts last year. However, there are many more questions. Brock being hurt has turned into a huge problem. Kap isn't doing it and right now is not who we thought he would be. That smash mouth running attack is nowhere to be seen. We knew the D was a work in progress and the belief was that the offense would carry us the first part of the season. The team is undisciplined and could Harbaugh's shelf life be expiring in SF?
No one Curr..........................................................................................................................................................anymore
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Remember this thread when people tell you things aren't that bad this week, the endless threads of "these things can be fixed." LOL. They certainly can with a FIRING. LOL.

I been saying this since preseason. These optimistic fans are real cute like a 3rd grader
Hey quick question guys, but I have a really bad memory so could someone remind me what our record was through 3 games last year?
Originally posted by kap2crab:
Hey quick question guys, but I have a really bad memory so could someone remind me what our record was through 3 games last year?

1-2 can someone remind me what record we finished with

Can you remind me? Did we win the superbowl last season?
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
We were shredded by the Seahawks and Colts last year. However, there are many more questions. Brock being hurt has turned into a huge problem. Kap isn't doing it and right now is not who we thought he would be. That smash mouth running attack is nowhere to be seen. We knew the D was a work in progress and the belief was that the offense would carry us the first part of the season. The team is undisciplined and could Harbaugh's shelf life be expiring in SF?

If we didnt control the 1st half what you said would have some merrit but this game just boils down to coaching. He did not s**t the bed this weekend
Yeah, we are playing like crap, but maybe we were expecting too much when we are missing so many starters.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

1-2 can someone remind me what record we finished with

Y'all keep on with that we been here before b******t. If we just weren't scoring points it'd be one thing but we have 100 yards of penalties a game and a defense that never can get off the field and an offense that can't move the ball in crunch time.

Originally posted by xela510:

Can you remind me? Did we win the superbowl last season?

Exactly. Sure. Lets go down that 1-2 road again and talk about how we lost home field advantage and possibly a SB
I just don't understand why we are playing such undisciplined football???? Defense has been the primary culprit here, but then the offense shows they have zero composure at times too (see Boldin, Anquan). In a sloppy game, his bonehead play single-handedly turned the tide for good against us. Early drive of the 2nd half, perfect time to march down the field and show AZ we are going to exert our will on them, and then this happens. 1st and Goal from the 30? And how much smoke has been blown up our OL's a$$ the past few years about how dominant they are? I know this much, Stanton had a CLEAN pocket for 85% of his drop backs and CK was dancing around like Gregory Hines. Iupati looks like he's phoning it in...Martin is unreliable...and defensively, WTF are we not putting Tank and Dial on the field together - or at the very least working them BOTH into the DL rotation? Don't know about anyone else, but when the Niners lose my whole week is FUBAR. Such a disappointment so far...
Who cares if we lose we have levis stadium that's all any cared about this off season including niners front office and coaching.
I'm as pissed as everybody else. Seriously doubt we make the Playoffs unless some serious adjustments are made to the overall Philosophy of the Offense and the Defense.

Some changes need to be made, but be careful what you wish for. Unless there are people out there that you can hire that are CLEARLY an improvement, you're spinning your wheels.

Sumlin?
And Seattle pulls it out. Seasons over. Most talented roster in the league 3 + yrs running and not a f**king thing to show for it but a bunch of epic choke jobs. Done!
Share 49ersWebzone