LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Halftime Adjustments

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Third game in a row the Niners have come out strong in the first half, only to implode in the second half. Not sure what's happening at halftime, but the coaching staff needs to figure this out in a hurry. I hate getting outcoached.
they need to assassinate the refs in the 2nd half or kap drills them all in the nuts like on longest yard. these f**kin calls are killing us
cook and boldin are to blame not the refs
Originally posted by lamontb:

The Boldin penalty was the game & momentum killer
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by lamontb:

The Boldin penalty was the game & momentum killer

True, but the defense would've still had to stop AZ. I'm just not confident in our gameplan right now (2nd half, that is).
Ther ies no game plan that can replace Dorsey, Bowman, Aldon, Rogers, Whitner and Brown. So far the secondary looks worse not better. Not to mention that ahmad Brooks play has dropped way off. They guy's name wasn't called at all.
Halftime adjustments? What does that mean? Apparently coaching staff doesn't have a clue.
We used to be great at halftime adjustsments, not this year.
Halftime adjustments? Where? If we are adjusting I don't think they're good adjustments!
Originally posted by ninerfan818:
Halftime adjustments? Where? If we are adjusting I don't think they're good adjustments!

Um, that's the point of the thread.

we are already know what the halftime adjustment is......packup the offense and sit on the lead, meanwhile Roman will be peroozing the buffet table
[ Edited by 16to87 on Sep 21, 2014 at 6:30 PM ]
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
they need to assassinate the refs in the 2nd half or kap drills them all in the nuts like on longest yard. these f**kin calls are killing us

Calls were incredibly picky. In every 2nd half we've seen the refs with some huge calls on 3rd and long that result in the other team moving the ball down the field. And then when the 49ers got it back in the 4th, they decided to f**k them on offense too. I don't usually complain about the refs but this is unreal, just completely blatant calls that are utterly inexplicable.

I'm sure the 49ers will get another "whoops, we messed up" letter this week too, just like the previous two weeks and then vs Philly, the refs will f**k them again and keep doing it until the NFL decides that its time to call the dogs off.
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Um, that's the point of the thread.

They made adjustments. They decided to stop doing everything that is working!
Ya like play ward and give no help. How many tds has he allowed now?
Originally posted by KegBert:
We used to be great at halftime adjustsments, not this year.

its because we used to start slow, now we start fast and think its ok to do no adjusting because stuff works. guess what, the other team does its part and we look like crap
Share 49ersWebzone