LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 291 users in the forums

Niner games Ref's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dhp318:
I can handle a bad team, I've done it before. But I can't watch a game of penalties, I just can't do it.

Not even Nolan/Singletary teams racked up this many penalties.

While some of the penalties were BS, like the personal foul penalties on Skuta and Willis, some of the others were so asinine it was enraging.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Why isn't there someone within the franchise that takes all the video of the bad calls and report them to the league each week and also why doesn't Harbaugh give notice to all game day refs that all bad calls will be reported....???

If these f**kers knew they were going to be scrutinized, maybe they would get their s**t right.....

Why report it to the people who setting it up.....?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Why isn't there someone within the franchise that takes all the video of the bad calls and report them to the league each week and also why doesn't Harbaugh give notice to all game day refs that all bad calls will be reported....???

If these f**kers knew they were going to be scrutinized, maybe they would get their s**t right.....

Harbaugh prob does say stuff before and during the game which prompts more flags.
As fans, who by the way, pays for in some form/fashion the payroll for all those associated with the NFL....can we file a formal grievance/complaint to be at least acknowledged by the NFL's front office? Is it possible for an actual citizen to make a compliant about the product and receive some sort of response. I would just like acknowledgment on some of these calls. Yes to the 49ers, but I've seen other penalties in other games that were also extremely questionable and affected the outcome of the game. It's getting to be quite egregious at least in my mind.
[ Edited by 1biggi on Sep 21, 2014 at 4:44 PM ]
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
The most costly penalty was the Boldin unsportsmanlike conduct.. After that it was obvious the 49ers were out of it.

The conspiracy theories are weak. Can't we just be a regular panicking fan base and complain about the defense, coaching, lack of discipline, and no killer instinct?

Dude c'mon how can you ignore all the bs calls. After every first down I'm expecting a flag on offense, or on 3rd Down on defense. I have been watching the9ers for at least 15 years and have never felt like this. It's obvious the niners are getting punish for what I don't know? But my guess is McDonald and for the way Harbs acts
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1biggi:
As fans, who buy the way pay for in some form/fashion the payroll for all those associated with the NFL....can we file a formal grievance/complaint to be at least acknowledged by the NFL's front office? Is it possible for an actual citizen to make a compliant about the product and receive some sort of response. I would just like acknowledgment on some of these calls. Yes to the 49ers, but I've seen other penalties in other games that were also extremely questionable and affected the outcome of the game. It's getting to be quite egregious at least in my mind.

You could but it won't do s**t as long as you keep watching and buying tickets. Deal wit it.
I was wondering if anyone else was noticing these bogus calls,i mean no team in nfl history has been pentalized this much in three games straight,clearly something is up,and i don't like the smell of it!
Shouldn't it be a clue that they are making bad calls when after every one, they bring in the expert, Mike Pereira, and he pretty much explains why it wasn't a penalty?
Originally posted by Antix:
You could but it won't do s**t as long as you keep watching and buying tickets. Deal wit it.

So you're saying we should just "deal wit it"....ala back door style. No thanks.

Guess who the officials get their marching orders from, a hint, it has the letters NFL in it.

I didnt have the benefit of tv replay but there seemed like that pi on cook was bs too
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by AZ9erfan520:
I didnt have the benefit of tv replay but there seemed like that pi on cook was bs too

Here is the problem, the refs are given the power to the game. The rules have gotten so gray that any play may or may not be a penalty, thus giving the NFL the power to move games however they please
Yep! Niners do have their own problems to deal with but the refs just make the game hard to watch. There is just a pit in my stomach from how bad it is and we can't do anything about it. I watch tons of games and think for the most part the refs do a pretty good job. So far in the niners games we come out in the first half and look like the 49ers we are used to. And then we mysteriously turn it a team that commits personal fouls like crazy on 3rd down. Boldin foul was legit although that fight was originally started on the ground.

But 2 fouls for roughing the passer...
Fitzgerald helmet hit... sure, but not calling the same thing when Crabs gets blasted and i can hear it in my living room.
There's no pass rush at all but our guys are getting held like crazy.
Our Dline has to jump over the line and scream and holler to get the refs the throw a false start penalty, when our whole team was screaming for one earlier.

Everyone is going to say we are just complaining... I can handle losing and not being the best team... It's hard to watch bad football and even worse when you're just assuming anything that goes right for you is just going to get negated by a flag.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 1biggi:
Originally posted by Antix:

So you're saying we should just "deal wit it"....ala back door style. No thanks.

No. I'm saying writing a letter won't do s**t. As long as you're still paying one way or another for Niners games they have no incentive to read any letter you write. So deal wit it cuz..nothings gonna change unless maybe if we sit McDonald.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by jacklegniner:
Yep! Niners do have their own problems to deal with but the refs just make the game hard to watch. There is just a pit in my stomach from how bad it is and we can't do anything about it. I watch tons of games and think for the most part the refs do a pretty good job. So far in the niners games we come out in the first half and look like the 49ers we are used to. And then we mysteriously turn it a team that commits personal fouls like crazy on 3rd down. Boldin foul was legit although that fight was originally started on the ground.

But 2 fouls for roughing the passer...
Fitzgerald helmet hit... sure, but not calling the same thing when Crabs gets blasted and i can hear it in my living room.
There's no pass rush at all but our guys are getting held like crazy.
Our Dline has to jump over the line and scream and holler to get the refs the throw a false start penalty, when our whole team was screaming for one earlier.

Everyone is going to say we are just complaining... I can handle losing and not being the best team... It's hard to watch bad football and even worse when you're just assuming anything that goes right for you is just going to get negated by a flag.

I can deal with losing. I was there when we only won 2 games. But this s**t is terrible. If we lose, I want it to be because we were outplayed, not because we had strange and stupid penalties happen at just the right time.
Share 49ersWebzone