There are 164 users in the forums

Niner games Ref's

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Understand the politics fellas. This may be a Ray McDonald backlash.

You might be right...
Agreed McDonald backlash along with Aldon Smith. I have to mention this too, all the talk about JH being interested in the Browns and having lost the locker room during the off season. To be honest if Jimbo wants to leave, shoot...let "em". He may be our problem.
Originally posted by Puckdaddy:
Understand the politics fellas. This may be a Ray McDonald backlash.
Ray Rice ruined football and Christmas :(
it is completely ray macdonald

we are not an undisciplined team

we just aren't
Yeah I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the NFL is in crisis and some of these calls are obnoxiously bed. They're calling everything that could in any way be interpreted as a penalty against the 49ers.
Ive never seen anything like this. It is unreal how many penalties we are called for. Just turrible
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Im not saying EVERY penalty is fake, but just look at when certain penalties are called and how they end up effecting the game.

I have never seen so many ticky tack calls made against one team, and ignored on the other side.
Originally posted by Janitor:
Im not saying EVERY penalty is fake, but just look at when certain penalties are called and how they end up effecting the game.

I have never seen so many ticky tack calls made against one team, and ignored on the other side.

THIS IS SO TRUE. Those fouls come at crucial points of the game.
Originally posted by Janitor:

I can handle a bad team, I've done it before. But I can't watch a game of penalties, I just can't do it.
The nfl is clearly upset with San Francisco's Ray Mac situation. This is why they're getting us. There's a ton of clear examples of unequal arbitration when comparing the calls against us vs the calls against other teams. Just two minutes ago, Michael Bennett gets in Peyton's face after an INT. What do you think would happen if a 9er did that?

We have bigger problems than refs, IMO- but their agenda is clear.
[ Edited by judodono on Sep 21, 2014 at 4:27 PM ]

Why isn't there someone within the franchise that takes all the video of the bad calls and report them to the league each week and also why doesn't Harbaugh give notice to all game day refs that all bad calls will be reported....???

If these f**kers knew they were going to be scrutinized, maybe they would get their s**t right.....
  • Antix
  • Veteran
They got it out for us and there's nothing we can do cuz if we say anything we just sound like paranoid d fans making excuses. Deal wit it.
stanton takes a facemask to the chest - flag
Kaepernick takes the crown of a helmet to the nuts - sack

what kinda b******t is this
Those two personal fouls were game changing. Anyone who says otherwise is kidding themselves. Just watching other games around the league they are letting teams play. With us they have to call something every other play. I give Arizona credit for playing well but this hurts. Commentators saying well the niners haven't scored a point in the 4th quarter yet don't want to bring up that the cardinals, cowboys and bears drives all were enhanced by ticky tacky calls on the niners defense.
[ Edited by KaeptinKrunch on Sep 21, 2014 at 4:32 PM ]
The most costly penalty was the Boldin unsportsmanlike conduct.. After that it was obvious the 49ers were out of it.

The conspiracy theories are weak. Can't we just be a regular panicking fan base and complain about the defense, coaching, lack of discipline, and no killer instinct?
Share 49ersWebzone