LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

one OBVIOUS negative about this game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Tombo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
That's how I see it. Ultimately, the Saints were beaten by a pretty one dimensional team today.
One dimensional??? Let's see: offense + defense + special teams = 3 dimensional. They all came to play today, and beat a record setting offensive team on a 7 game winning streak. Why don't you guys save the negativity for the off season. I know that's hard, so how about a day or two of celebration?
Who gives a rats ass, just enjoy the win. This was HUGE!
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
the one thing that jumps out at me and i bet it did from everyone else is the fact that we were +4 in turnover ratio this should have been a straight up blowout, other than that this was an absolutely epic game
Go f*ck a rope.
The negative in this game was our Defense uncharacteristically choked twice when we needed them. Good thing Alex saved the day TWICE
Nobody gives a sh*t. We won!

GTFO
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
The obvious negative is we SERIOUSLY need a weapon opposite Crabtree. Ginn was banged up, but even when on the field he wasn't able to do much. Another top notch receiver would be huge for this team. Getting Delanie back helps too, obviously.

We do his name is Josh Morgan.
Thing about the 9ers this year is you watch the game and think oh sh*t we are wasting opportunities but by the time 60 minutes ends they get the win. Super Bowl is a real possibility...crazy.
Originally posted by aman49:
Nobody gives a sh*t. We won!

I still don't get why players and coaches can say they weren't content with a game but a fan can't say so and so needs to be fixed. I get it we can enjoy the win but anyone who doesn't think we have work to do for a likely matchup at GB is kidding themselves. People will start caring about these things IF we would go there and be down big. Not being negative, you have to think like a player, coach and GM... always wanting to get better.
Would have been a blowout against most teams. Saints are without a doubt one of the best teams in the game and Brees is one of the best QBs in the game, guys very likely to be a Hall-of-Famer. We got way ahead and he brought them back, and then th 4th quarter was a QB duel and our guy came out on top. Very proud tonight.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
id say 3rd down conversions

we really really need better WR though

swain flat out sucks he shouldve had that one

If we had Morgan no doubt Smith would've gained 300 with no problem.....ok maybe not no problem, but he would've gotten it no doubt.
Not to thread jack but im on a Carnival ship of shell shocked HOO DAT idiots. It left out of the port of New Orleans. The had the game up on in the theatre big screen style. I was s**tting my pants after #80 scored and the whole crowd erupted in joy and then again on the 2 point conversion. Moments later it looked like I was leaving a wake. Woooot! I've only been a douch about it twice. "what did you think of that game?" gets asked to anybody wearing a #9 Jersey. I've got limited 2G coverage and an iPhone so excuse me if I don't have pics. The win goes a long way in distracting me from the s---box that is the Carnival Elation.

I for one am going to enjoy this win warts and all. I went from thinking we need a new QB to we don't need a new QB. We just need some WR's ppl. This game was on par with the 81 and 94 NFC Title games as my favorite games.
Share 49ersWebzone