LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

one OBVIOUS negative about this game

Shop Find 49ers gear online
the one thing that jumps out at me and i bet it did from everyone else is the fact that we were +4 in turnover ratio this should have been a straight up blowout, other than that this was an absolutely epic game
id say 3rd down conversions

we really really need better WR though

swain flat out sucks he shouldve had that one
I love you too man

Wouldn't be Niner Faithful without at least one "yeah, but" in there!

Let's celebrate tonight
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

If you watch the replay, it looks like he was arm barred. He can only lift one hand for the catch.
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
Go away
offense was flat during the middle of the game, but straight came through when it mattered most.
just gotta utilize VD from now off when the D/ST gives the O a short field....hopefully delanie gets back soon too--alleviates the WR problems
Originally posted by NinerDieHard:
the one thing that jumps out at me and i bet it did from everyone else is the fact that we were +4 in turnover ratio this should have been a straight up blowout, other than that this was an absolutely epic game

There is always one guy who has to find a negative. If we win the Superbowl, someone here will pick it apart.
The problem with our 3rd down is that even when we do throw it, we don't throw for the first... We always throw in front of the sticks.
And yeah, there was no effort from Swain.
Originally posted by zillabeast:
I love you too man

Wouldn't be Niner Faithful without at least one "yeah, but" in there!

Let's celebrate tonight

lol i apoligize i was going to wait for the excitement to die down but man if we can go +4 you have to agree it should have been a bit of a bigger margin of vicroty and on the swain thing he wouldve had that one had he used the 2 hands that god gave him

• NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ElDannMann:

If you watch the replay, it looks like he was arm barred. He can only lift one hand for the catch.

I was screaming that form my couch. It should have been PI, Brett got his arm held.

That's how I see it. Ultimately, the Saints were beaten by a pretty one dimensional team today.
We wouldn't have had great come backs -- TWICE!
Originally posted by Furlow:
Go away

THIS

3rd down conversions, field goals instead of TDs at times.... playcalling horrible at times and OL was bad at times... seemed like we were content dropping alex back 7 steps and getting him killed instead of throwing quick slants... crabtree/williams with 3 total dropped passes...

But let's enjoy this because we have a ton to work on for next week and then for next year.

Share 49ersWebzone