There are 242 users in the forums

Leon McFadden Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by communist:
who the heck cares about some PS-dude?

Yes who cares.....

A few examples

Tramaine Brock signed to the practice squad on September 15, 2010.

or

Michael Wilhoite signed to the practice squad on on December 14, 2011.

or

Tony Jerrod-Eddie signed to the practice squad on on September 1, 2012.

or

Derek Carrier signed to the practice squad on September 3, 2013

or
Darryl Morris signed to the practice squad on September 3, 2013.

If you don�t care about the practice squad, don�t click on a practice squad thread.

Great point!
The man was a third round pick. So the talent is there, he just needs to perform on the field.
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
The man was a third round pick. So the talent is there, he just needs to perform on the field.

We've had a lot of those guys including Cox, Dorsey, etc. that have come here and realized their potential with great coaching, time, development and scheme.
Originally posted by NCommand:

We've had a lot of those guys including Cox, Dorsey, etc. that have come here and realized their potential with great coaching, time, development and scheme.

We are the dude's 3rd team. I have no idea about him. Presumably he was massively overdrafted? Anyone any ideas?
Originally posted by English:

We are the dude's 3rd team. I have no idea about him. Presumably he was massively overdrafted? Anyone any ideas?

You know TBH, I have no idea but if Baalke brought him him, he's got talent no doubt. But I'm sure DeUh and others can give you a great assessment of him!
Hope this kid is ready to play if his number gets called tomorrow, next man up. Go 49ers!
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
Originally posted by defenderDX:
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
believe it or not this is actually my cousin lmao.... wow

really? lol

yes ha! wow never thought I'd be able to say me and a 49er went way back since birth.

tickets for defender and I or you're lying

I used to say the same about AJ Jenkins.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Or Tank Carradine
  • DeUh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by English:

You know TBH, I have no idea but if Baalke brought him him, he's got talent no doubt. But I'm sure DeUh and others can give you a great assessment of him!

Was drafted in the 3th round in 2013. Mike Mayock gave him a 5th round grade. I have no idea what happened in Cleveland or New York.

A few notes

- competes on every single play

- quick footwork

- fluid hips

- can easily change directions

- is at his best while in off-man and zone-coverage

- good special teamer

- can return punts

- arm length 32 3/8

- 47 pass breakups in 4 years

- needs to work on his tackling technique

- inconsistent in press-coverage and struggles to always get a good jam at the los
[ Edited by DeUh on Nov 15, 2014 at 3:51 PM ]

Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Or Tank Carradine

Taylor Mays
With our coaching staff he has the best chance of his career so far. Combine summation:

"BOTTOM LINE McFadden's a tenacious three-time All-Mountain West selection possessing the strength, quickness, attitude, and ball skills required of NFL starters, even if his size is not ideal to handle the physicality of veteran wideouts. Many shorter corners who play with similar strength and temperament have succeeded at the next level, which will help him nail down top-75 grades from scouts."
Originally posted by dtg_9er:
With our coaching staff he has the best chance of his career so far. Combine summation:

"BOTTOM LINE McFadden's a tenacious three-time All-Mountain West selection possessing the strength, quickness, attitude, and ball skills required of NFL starters, even if his size is not ideal to handle the physicality of veteran wideouts. Many shorter corners who play with similar strength and temperament have succeeded at the next level, which will help him nail down top-75 grades from scouts."

Yup, he's lucky to get a 2nd chance with this coaching staff. Fangio and Donatell have been magicians at getting quality production from any CB they put out there.
can't believe the season is barely half over and this guy is on our active roster suddenly, our CB depth disappeared in a hurry
Originally posted by znk916:
can't believe the season is barely half over and this guy is on our active roster suddenly, our CB depth disappeared in a hurry

Acker on IR, Cook on IR.. Brock and Ward injured... Johnson has stepped up and he had that Deflection on the second Borland pick
Share 49ersWebzone