LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Leon McFadden Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Great another shrimp!!!
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
marginal nfl athlete, but good head on his shoulders.
you'll never mistake him for an all-pro type of cb, but he'll be low in error making and high in preparation and effort.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
why'd we sign big, slow xavier grimble, and not kevin greene, who was in camp and is a much better athlete?

at least he has good hands. but, still, the guy has very little nfl quickness.
[ Edited by xcfan on Sep 16, 2014 at 2:42 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship.
Originally posted by xcfan:
why'd we sign big, slow xavier grimble, and not kevin greene, who was in camp and is a much better athlete?

at least he has good hands. but, still, the guy has very little nfl quickness.
good Football player >>>>>>>>> good athlete
49ers promoted CB Leon McFadden from the practice squad.

A 2013 third-round pick of the Browns, McFadden will provide depth at cornerback with Tramaine Brock (toe) listed as questionable. Jimmie Ward (quad) and Chris Culliver (hamstring) are also dealing with injuries, but are expected to play this week.

Rotoworld.com

Hmmmm...
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:

A 2013 third-round pick of the Browns, McFadden will provide depth at cornerback with Tramaine Brock (toe) listed as questionable. Jimmie Ward (quad) and Chris Culliver (hamstring) are also dealing with injuries, but are expected to play this week.

Rotoworld.com

Hmmmm...

Just for this week. Had Aldon spot open. Since Roger Dodger f**ked us no use on only having 52 on the 53.
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:

Rotoworld.com

Hmmmm...

Just for this week. Had Aldon spot open. Since Roger Dodger f**ked us no use on only having 52 on the 53.

I guess no Tank or Quinton.
I wonder if some other team was trying to poach him?
I doubt it. Just several nagging injuries in the secondary and an open roster spot. It is looking more and more like Brock may not play.

Originally posted by leakyfausett:
I doubt it. Just several nagging injuries in the secondary and an open roster spot. It is looking more and more like Brock may not play.

Tramaine Broke just cant stay healthy this season
  • SaksV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Tramaine Broke just cant stay healthy this season

It seems nobody can

Rotoworld.com

Hmmmm...

I guess no Tank or Quinton.

This has nothing to do with them. We had a spot open, plus if Cully or Brock or Ward can't go tomorrow he will probably be active. If not I would assume he would be one of the in-actives.
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
This has nothing to do with them. We had a spot open, plus if Cully or Brock or Ward can't go tomorrow he will probably be active. If not I would assume he would be one of the in-actives.

I thought I read this is the first game that the entire secondary was healthy
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DeUh:
Originally posted by communist:
who the heck cares about some PS-dude?

Yes who cares.....

A few examples

Tramaine Brock signed to the practice squad on September 15, 2010.

or

Michael Wilhoite signed to the practice squad on on December 14, 2011.

or

Tony Jerrod-Eddie signed to the practice squad on on September 1, 2012.

or

Derek Carrier signed to the practice squad on September 3, 2013

or
Darryl Morris signed to the practice squad on September 3, 2013.

If you don�t care about the practice squad, don�t click on a practice squad thread.

Share 49ersWebzone