LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 204 users in the forums

Where's the discipline?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BuZzB28:
Why refs gave our does penalty too many.. stop hater a 49ers!!!

Sorry, BUT what the F--K are you trying to say? Is this English or what - get off the bong!
[ Edited by LasVegasWally on Sep 16, 2014 at 9:51 AM ]
It's obvious the owners are sending the game in a different direction. It took the NFL 90 years to link head trauma with contact. The scope of lawsuits could shut the league down. Their answer is taking the violence out of the game. If you want to look into the future, don't bother, it's here already....................Arena Football.
Originally posted by LasVegasWally:

Sorry, BUT what the F--K are you trying to say? Is this English or what - get off the bong!

Lol. Ok toobad if u don't understand me. Sorry..
Originally posted by 16to87:
Originally posted by iluvdemniners:
the refs beat us, not the bears
ref's don't cause fumbles or interceptions

I have to agree with this one. Three picks and a loss fumble. I'm hoping Kap doesn't turn into a turnover machine. Its starting to look like he has at least one turnover a game, especially at critical times during the game.

Buzz has been around awhile now. This is the first post of his you have read?

No, sorry but I really don't.
Originally posted by IdahoNiner:

Buzz has been around awhile now. This is the first post of his you have read?

No, I've been here a while too . I may have read some of his posts - can't recall - BUT the only one addressed to me and I responded to him trying to find out exactly what he's trying to get across.
The league is just calling a lot more penalties this year for whatever reason. More hands to the face, Illegal contact and of course holding on DB's. If you ask me the competition committee is a big effing joke. The rules are made to favor the offense because that is what the league needs.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
When is the blaming of the refs going to stop? The 49ers had a whopping 2 more accepted penalties than their opponents last year, that seems even to me. The team everybody claims the refs help, Seattle were flagged the most over and above their opponents of any team last year. So the refs treat the 49ers the same as everyone else and they definitely don't favor the Seahawks.
Ahmad Brooks...WTF Happened to Ahmad Brooks. He hasn't done didly poo the first 2 games. He used to be a terror but now he seems slow and ineffective. Unless its Illegal hands to the face.

Originally posted by ElephantHaley:
Ahmad Brooks...WTF Happened to Ahmad Brooks. He hasn't done didly poo the first 2 games. He used to be a terror but now he seems slow and ineffective. Unless its Illegal hands to the face.

Yeah he's looked like s**t this year. I know he came in overweight and was still close to 10lbs overweight near the opener.
Originally posted by BobS:
When is the blaming of the refs going to stop? The 49ers had a whopping 2 more accepted penalties than their opponents last year, that seems even to me. The team everybody claims the refs help, Seattle were flagged the most over and above their opponents of any team last year. So the refs treat the 49ers the same as everyone else and they definitely don't favor the Seahawks.

Yeah this game was all Niners. We sucked it up. The penalties were almost all righteous. There were a few ticky tack but I doubt those get called if we had even 1/2 the legit penalties we did. There comes a point where a ref gets conditioned into flagging you. The Niners earned this loss after getting cocky after the big lead.
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
I think Brooks may have celebrated too much during the off season after becoming an All Pro...
this was a coaching loss, a Qb who wasn't here mentally, and a team who weren't here mentally either. Coach is responsible for getting the guys ready, getting them focused, preparing them...and also for calling a good game. First half ok, second half reverted to normal. Play not to lose. We lost. Happens every time and hardhead harbaugh can't get that thru his thick skull. That said I love the guy but he sure loses it in the RZ. And he just can't make himself get up on somebody. Whatever it is, it is going to cost him and the 9ers time and time again. Do I want another HC? NO. But do I want him and kap and everybody else to get better, yes. He hasn't progressed in the RZ in 3 yrs. And this yr is no better. HaRo. One's as bad as the other in the RZ and on 3rd down. Worse, Fangio got in on the "bend but don't break" mike noln bullschidt. Well we bent and we lost.

Coaches and kap...3 INTs , one fumble. And that was the ballgame.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran

its ok, we get why that we no understand that you.
Share 49ersWebzone