LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 316 users in the forums

Harbaugh's Last Stand

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • 9moon
  • Veteran
It's just fittin to see how well our team respond when we no longer a dominant force.. for the 1st time in 4 years, we may just be a team in turmoil... we need to find out if we will be Standing Together, or Devided We'll Fall...

I'm pretty sure this is the year where Jed York feels like we should win now!!

1) The ball bounced our way all year in Harbaugh's first year and we were a blown call away from gettin to the Super Bowl.

2) We truly believed that we were the best team in the NFC even when we had to go to Atlanta w/a "sense less" Kap and got to the Super Bowl.

3) Last year, the ball did not bounce our way all year, but our team held on together because the veterans would not allow the young guys to take over just yet..

4) This year, we our like a pot that's filled of water and the fire is burning under.. we will either boil to dominate the league, or erupt to be devided and be like the Giants of last year..

We should start dialing for..........

CHUCKOHHH!!!!
I nominate this thread for an immediate lock. Mods?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I nominate this thread for an immediate lock. Mods?

this
Lock this
9moon fittingly with 666 posts
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
this coming from a guy who wants to trade vernon now because he thinks carrier can do the job.. that is all i need to know mods
  • Baldie
  • Veteran
Originally posted by cciowa:
this coming from a guy who wants to trade vernon now because he thinks carrier can do the job.. that is all i need to know mods

This
Ya gotta love botched phrasology, incoherent metaphors, and asinine ideas.
Share 49ersWebzone