There are 186 users in the forums

Going to first game in November, question about tickets

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Hey everyone, I have been a diehard niner fan my whole life and live in Maryland. I am making my first trip to SF in November for the Redskins and I have a question about tickets. I was looking online and found some tickets in the VIP section 115. I was just wondering if anyone knew what is included in the VIP section? I read somewhere that it includes VIP access and free drinks and stuff. Does anyone know if all VIP tickets come with a parking pass or would that be separate? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
If your buying online (stubhub etc) it should say in the description if it includes a parking pass.

If you sit in the champion club sections (on the Niners side it sections 135 to 140) the seats are padded and you get access to the United Club. A huge air conditioned sports bar with a million tvs, several bars, and a cafeteria style food place and restrooms that only people in the champions club section have access too.
I flew from Dallas to see the game. I would HIGHLY Reccomended you stay at Hyatt or Hilton and avoid the game day traffic.
Some would say dont bother the season is already over
Originally posted by nflguy49:
If your buying online (stubhub etc) it should say in the description if it includes a parking pass.

If you sit in the champion club sections (on the Niners side it sections 135 to 140) the seats are padded and you get access to the United Club. A huge air conditioned sports bar with a million tvs, several bars, and a cafeteria style food place and restrooms that only people in the champions club section have access too.

Also, prices dropped on stubhub somewhat significantly just before kickoff. Something to keep in mind.
Share 49ersWebzone