LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Settle down guys, we lost, it was bound to happen, 49ers are and will be fine

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DavidWGibson:
I just think it's downright embarrassing to lose today. This team is so sloppy. This is not Niner football.

Niner football circa 2004

Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

LMAO.

Now there is a way to make this season seem better.

Winning 2 of the next 3 will put us at 500 and set us up nice for a run. No, it is not the patsie schedule we had after going 1-2 in 2013, but the games will be played and the Niners are good enough to beat most teams as is. Hopefully Bowman is ready to return with Aldon and we can get on a strong run in the end.
Originally posted by billbird2111:
This thread needs to be moved back up front. I've never seen so many "fire this guy" and "bench this turkey" threads in my life.

Facts is terrible things. But facts is facts.

FACT: We've lost two straight

FACT: We lost two straight last season and still landed in the NFC Championship Game.

Facts

Fact: We suck

Fact: Last year was last year

Fact: We suck

Conjecture and nothing more. Conjecture = Not a factual statement

Ahhh the good old Rattay/Dorsey/Pickett days
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
This thread needs to be moved back up front. I've never seen so many "fire this guy" and "bench this turkey" threads in my life.

Facts is terrible things. But facts is facts.

FACT: We've lost two straight

FACT: We lost two straight last season and still landed in the NFC Championship Game.

Facts

Fact: 49ers do not have the good fortune of the same run of 5 patsies that they had last year after starting 1-2.

Fact: This is a truthful statement. But it still doesn't mean we can't rip off five straight wins
I just think it's downright embarrassing to lose today. This team is so sloppy. This is not Niner football.

the good ol' days

back when seattle had 0 SB wins
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

the good ol' days

back when seattle had 0 SB wins

Ok back to reality

Fact: This is a truthful statement. But it still doesn't mean we can't rip off five straight wins

I haven't seen anything positive from the last two weeks. In fact, being that this is now repetitive, it might be a systemic issue. Something is off with the whole team and so far Jim has no idea what it is. A few more repeat performances (like today) and we will be out of the playoffs before the middle of October.

We have no discipline, no leadership, no strategy, no identity, and no direction.
I really hate using the "last year" philosophy to interpret this year's 1-2 start. You can't use last year as a comparison. This year has new players in new spots. Not to mention the negativity that has been surrounding this team since January. React to the now, not the past.
Share 49ersWebzone