LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 268 users in the forums

Eat Crow!!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm back and I want all of you who asked me to come back after the game to show up and eat crow.

All of the 4th quarter stats that I pulled out looked to actually be true Jay cutler is simply a beast in the 4th and Kap doesn't know how to play under pressure. Cutler had 3 TD in the 4th and Kap threw 2 interceptions.

Don't be too upset, All of you are acting as if the Bears are a joke of a team. Truth is we are really good once our offense starts clicking. You all lost to a quality team. I wouldn't be so mean, it is just that everyone was disrespecting the Bears leading up to this game..
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
the poster is right. i did not think we would kill them like so many did around here but i knew everytime people say the niners have a sure win, things happen,,
plus when you can not pass protect, can not run block, have bad clock management, have a qb who is a turnover machine and on one of them, that leads to our great tight end being hurt,, and have 16 penalties, many of them were legit calls by our guys just being stupid,,,, you get what you get, you deserve what you get and then you gotta own up to it... the vikings are bad, the packers are lucky, the lions are over rated so no reason for the bears not to win that division,, if the good cutler shows up all the time and the defense plays like it did last night
If Kap and the line didn't go full rere there wouldn't even be any discussion
Originally posted by vabearsfan15:
I'm back and I want all of you who asked me to come back after the game to show up and eat crow.

All of the 4th quarter stats that I pulled out looked to actually be true Jay cutler is simply a beast in the 4th and Kap doesn't know how to play under pressure. Cutler had 3 TD in the 4th and Kap threw 2 interceptions.

Don't be too upset, All of you are acting as if the Bears are a joke of a team. Truth is we are really good once our offense starts clicking. You all lost to a quality team. I wouldn't be so mean, it is just that everyone was disrespecting the Bears leading up to this game..

Congratulations, the better team lost. It happens. I guess that's why they play the game, but if this game was replayed today, no one in their right minds would pick the Bears to win.
plz dont bully us, reported
Share 49ersWebzone