LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Kaep to Crab for the game the least clutch duo ever?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mitpdub:
Kind of shows that Kap is a one read guy in crunch time.

Colin Panik? He should switch names with Joe.
  • CMIO
And VD left the locker room on crutches.

f**k
it was the right pass it was a perfect pass crab was open that was a touchdown. crab missed it.

not on kap
Did anyone else see the replay? Crabtree didn't run the greatest route. Very disappointing
  • ace52
  • Veteran
This coaching staff should really try hard to design plays to get #81 the ball when we are close to the end zone and the game is on the line (and work with Kap to get rid of his fixation with Crab under these circumstances).
Meh. Last throw to Crab was the right read.
I don't have any beef with that last Olay. Good throw thought ass catch and great d
  • thl408
They are persistent. One of these times, it will work. One of these times.
Crabtree has strong hands but what the hell that cb took it from him. I think that was the play that really cost us. s**t
Mediocre

Originally posted by ace52:
This coaching staff should really try hard to design plays to get #81 the ball when we are close to the end zone and the game is on the line (and work with Kap to get rid of his fixation with Crab under these circumstances).

crab was open. he quit on the route and even then should have caught the pass. that was the right read the perfect throw and he didn't catch it
Same old, same old.
I've said it at least twice ... but I'll say it again ...PREDICTABLE!

How many times have they tried this and failed? You'd think that by now it would sink in!

Are they really that dumb? Is it the coach or is it Kaepernick? I'm beginning to think that it's Kaep who seems to only focus on one guy when the game is on the line!

It was about to happen. A high strung guy like Colin unable to keep his composure when things around him is falling apart.

Hopefully it's just youth and that he'll grow out of it. But he'd better do it soon, If not the 49er's are in trouble!
He throws it too much to Crabtree when it counts. It almost never works. Not sure why he keeps staring down Crab in the big situations....
Originally posted by jonesadrian:
crab was open. he quit on the route and even then should have caught the pass. that was the right read the perfect throw and he didn't catch it

Agree. Don't think he quit the route, but should have worked his way back to the ball and sealed off the defender. Secure the 1st down at least, but I get why he trailed off into the EZ to try and score. It was the right read, but tough to execute.
Share 49ersWebzone