LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 400 users in the forums

Kaep to Crab for the game the least clutch duo ever?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Has Kaep hit Crabtree for the game winner at all? Trying really hard to think...
  • CMIO
hurts but i can't argue
I don't know about everyone else, but on 4th down i just knew Kap would go to Crabtree. I knew it before the snap
Originally posted by Rathmanator:
I don't know about everyone else, but on 4th down i just knew Kap would go to Crabtree. I knew it before the snap

everybody does
it looked like the right throw TBH
  • CMIO
Originally posted by Rathmanator:

Yea, it's becoming disturbingly predictable, and in all honesty they're always bad balls thrown to Crabs.
Kind of shows that Kap is a one read guy in crunch time.

crapernick to craptree, what do you expect
I was thinking the same thing at the end of the game. I keep hearing Kap's quote at the end of last years NFC title game " One on one with Crabtree I will take that everytime"
The failed connection in this game was a pill that was a lot easier to swallow. In the NFFCG, a completion to Crab would've put us ahead. In the Super Bowl, a completion to Crab would've put us ahead. In this game, it would've brought us within two points. We still would've had to convert a two-point conversation, and even then, the game would've only been tied. Even if they had connected it still wasn't very likely we were going to win this game.
Should of caught this one though. Crabs got greedy and tried to score instead of jusk making sure he caught it. Definitely seeing a trend though.
Well they certainty are not a clutch connection
Share 49ersWebzone