LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 263 users in the forums

NBC SNF stream is no longer free?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I can no longer watch tonights game via online stream. NBC used to allow you to stream SNF online, but now I have to enter subscriber info?! Seriously, this sucks! Help please!
Right. Verizon and NBC dont have contract agreement to stream games
Watch NBC on your cable network. Or go to nearest sportsbar. You got to get this situated on Wednesday bro
I've watched every NBC SNF game since they started doing it a couple years ago, including last weeks game, and even the season opening Thursday GB and Seattle game was streamed on NBC. I didn't need a provider/subscriber login till tonight. I don't have any cable network subscriptions or providers, not going to pay for it. I need to upgrade my antenna on the roof.
I streamed the game on my Verizon phone through the NFL Network app
Very simple..I was streaming NBC for the past yr also. All of the sudden in the second quarter, the stream stopped and asked me to log in using my cable provider. I'm considered a 'cable cutter', so of course I don't have a login. It's quite simple to understand. Recently as you probably already know, Comcast bought out NBC, and therefore control the rights to what NBC is now able to stream..Pretty much from now on I suggest you download XBMC on your laptop, desktop, Apple TV gen 2...Not a great quality be defiantly do-able for free, or go to a bar
Share 49ersWebzone